Reviews for Recovery
flikaroo chapter 8 . 6/22
A great tag to the episodes. This really highlights the challenges Don faces as the resident Medic on the team. The portrayals of Leo slowly losing himself to his defeat is nicely done here. And I really enjoyed the brother/sister moments between Donnie and April as they worked together to care for the injured team.
Agent B Tiger chapter 4 . 5/13
JEDI DONATELLO!
*GASPS AT AMAZING INSPIRATION*
THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!
dondena chapter 8 . 1/15
Leo can be a hard turtle to figure out his emotions. From the injury time to the time of the Ancient One, he was just literally mad at anything and everything and practically, everyone.
dondena chapter 7 . 1/15
In their little family, at some point in any of their lives they need to experience some aspects of how they're going to take care of each other in tight spots.
dondena chapter 6 . 1/15
Ouch! That is SO going to hurt! The old school way.

And yeah, I know what you mean about Casey.
dondena chapter 5 . 1/15
There would still be other times to deal with the Foot though.
dondena chapter 4 . 1/15
I know I had a small experience to know how Mikey was feeling. Having stitches is just like having a cast on, the itchy part I mean. Just want to make that irritating itch go away!

Know it was hard on Leo after the fight, but it wasn't going to be perfect. Any time they would go into battle, there was always the possibility they were going to get hurt or killed. But that time yes, was the toughest with just the Shredder and Karai. Leo acted as if the whole world hated him. He didn't care about anything hardly.
tmntlover2013 chapter 8 . 1/14
Great job on the story it was great keep up the great work and keep on writing.
Willowfly chapter 8 . 1/14
I've never seen a story that started out so wonderfully end so badly. I think the incorporation of the song lyrics was a mistake. It feels like you used them as a crutch to make the chapter sound more profound than it was. Please remove them. I think it would be just fine without it. Short, but fine.

Or even better yet, try to convey their message in your own words! You're a very talented writer. I have faith!

Also, I'm confused... are they still in Northampton during this chapter? Because it's in Massachusetts and you can't see NYC from there. Though I understand the right of excising creative license. I mean, there's no mutant turtles in New York, either.

However, I did like the drama surrounding Leo's newly missing piece of shell. It's an angle I haven't seen played out before. I really wish you had expanded on it just a little bit more and made the ending feel less rushed.

I really did enjoy this story, and I think you did an excellent job overall. It's just the ending that is lacking.
BubblyShell22 chapter 8 . 1/14
Wow. I can't believe this story is over, but it's good to see you back, AH. I hope things are going well for you and I really liked this chapter, especially Leo's reaction to his cut shell. That would freak anyone out and cause them to hurt, and it shows in this chapter. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting more stories from you.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Grrrrlz chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
please continue :3
this is just too awesome to quit.
Strawberryladybug chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
I want to PUNCH Leo right now.

Which means you did a good job.

GAH!
I hated that part of the series, when he gets all angst-y and scary... but you portrayed it, and the other characters very well, so I accept this. :)
tmntlover2013 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep
going and update real, real, real, soon thanks.
Aster Sapphire chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Awesome story so far! And I know, alot of ppl say Casey is hard to write. I get stumped when it comes to him.
tmntlover2013 chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep
going and update real, real, real, soon thanks.