Reviews for Reconnect
Sentimental Star chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This story...wow, what can I say? Utterly fantastic. You *soundly* captured their friendship, and all the depths it goes to, and I enjoyed every moment I spent reading this fic. Thank you!
moved000 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Hey, sorry to hear about you not writing for Kingdom Hearts anymore. You don't even realize how amazing you are! I rly enjoy reading your stories.

Its so very rare to find a good author around here. And I've been searching for more stories like yours (based on canon) and its just hard! If you stopped writing I'd be very disappointed...I always checkin on your profile to see if you wrote anything new. I enjoyed you Sunset Dreams, The Way to the Heart, The Eyes of Twilight, and Never trust a moogle. Not sure if reviewed, but I'll go back to review them if I didn't. Usually I don't review because I don't have a comp. I use my phone and its always saying how "connection timed out" whenever I wanna log in or fav a story

Anyways, I hope you continue to write for Kingdom Hearts. You are phenominal and authors like yourself are hard to come by. You have the story, charater, everything down and I wouldn't be surprised if some of this actually occurs in future games. You're stories move me; I always feel like I'm right in the story.

I envy your talents.

Anyways I respet your decision if you no longer wish to post.

I'd be happy to see a sequel to Sunset Dreams even though you did say its an open-ending story. You don't have to but I would be great

Okay I think I'm done

Sorry for the EXTREMELY long review

Longest review I ever posted, but I don't wanna have to see you drop this fandom haha.

Hope you change your mind
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
It's nice to read another Kingdom Hearts fic from you, especially since yours generally make sense in canon. Hopefully we'll get some more news at E3. nintendoscene 2011/05/15/project-cafe-leaked-games-list/ I put in the spaces so that, hopefully, the review won't block it. I hope that Nomura doesn't really try to spread KH to the Wii's successor. He's spread the story across too many systems already.