Reviews for Jacob & Renesmee
Merliah Greene chapter 8 . 6/6
The story is going awsome!
Merliah Greene chapter 2 . 6/6
Good writing style. But Alice cannot see either Renesmee or Jacob's future.
Awesome stuff
lemon chapter 1 . 5/15
rated M for stupid
Grace chapter 1 . 5/7
I also think it didn't really work when Renesmee went from being a sweet virgin to super sexual and kind of a seductress
Grace chapter 1 . 5/7
I know this is an M rated fanfic and everything so I did have warning, but all the sex scenes and stuff were just too explicit and it didn't ease me into the idea of Jacob and Renesmee transitioning in their relationship... It just made the whole thing seem really sick. I'm not saying you're a bad writer or anything, I thought Jacob's personality was really true to the books and movies (except for how sexual he was!) and it was kind of interesting, but i think people need to get used to the weird idea of Jacob and Renesmee together and really explicit sex scenes are not the way to do that
Can you please choose a side and continue it? I really enjoyed this one story, thank you !
Catrina chapter 2 . 4/12
You are a good writer, but there are over a million teens who read this book, and are just as desperate as I am for a new book your fan fiction should only be for adults, but it is still good word wise.
I would have loved to hear the name of the other three kids
OH MY GOD THIS FANFICTION IS AMAZING! THIS IS THE FIRST RENESMEE X JACOB THAT I HAVE READ!
Twilightstorys chapter 1 . 3/1
Loved it
marie chapter 24 . 2/28
make more to this one i like this ending
latreasem1 chapter 23 . 2/27
OMG You scared me! I was not liking you very much, that you were taking my wolf away from me! I am such an obsessed fanfic lover but this story truly depressed me knowing that Jacob would become vampire. I love both, Pack and Coven, but feel each should remain seperate in their form. Thank you So much for this ending. I did however truly enjoy the story but my heart nearly stop beating at the thought of Jacob becoming Vamp.
Unusual twists in Jacob's life