Reviews for Jacob & Renesmee
TucsonGirl chapter 23 . 1/11/2012
I adored how you ended this story! I almost don't want to read the alternate ending, just because I liked this endig so much. But I will read it because the rest of this story has been amazing.
LWillow chapter 24 . 1/10/2012
Definitely love Jacob the wolf better. Awesome story!
TucsonGirl chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
WOW! Unexpected & I'm not entirely sure if I like it yet. But the rest of the story has been utterly flawless, I see no reason why this can't work out. Fantastic job so far, can't wait to get to the rest.
Writtenwhispers chapter 24 . 1/3/2012
Wow that was awesome i wasn't thrilled about jacob loosing his werewolf but i like how u made tge theory behind why it happened that was excellent! I liked this fanfic because there was an actual plot behind it not just nonscense lol ! The whole story was intresting I didnt get bored I liked how Jacobs family and the tribe was considered I'm ecstatic that jacob got his wolf back I couldn't imagine him being a vamp and lasting thank u for writing such an awesome fanfic:D
a friend chapter 20 . 1/3/2012
...intense
foxracer chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Wow. You are an amazing writer. This is so romantic and cute and you describe everything just enough to be informative but not boring. Well done. I can tell you put a lot of effort into this story.
MomoMouat97 chapter 23 . 12/22/2011
333
xo Princess Lacey xo chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I really liked this! Such a great story! It was so intense, I couldn't stop reading until I finished! You have so much talent, you should consider becoming an author :)

xo

Lacey
Lizzie chapter 23 . 12/5/2011
Wow! That was absolutely amazing! I loved it so much, it felt just like a proper sequel to BD. You should definitely consider writing a novel and getting it published!

xx

Lizzie, 16
love chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
you should make another for jacob and his werwolf side i loved this story
Haley chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Wow I can't imagine Nessie wanting to have sex yet awesome entry
Haley chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Wow I can't imagine Nessie wanting to have sex yet awesome entry
Jupitterblue chapter 24 . 10/4/2011
GOD I FUCKING LOVED THIS BOOK! OMG OMG OMG BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ
acdc00420 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
ok that was fucking weird there has def got to be a better way to explain conflicting emotions without resorting to masturbating wtf i doubt i can read anymore of this lol
acdc00420 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
pretty good starting place alice cant see jake or nessie or anything that pertains to them so thats the only mistake i see your jumping into things pretty fast which is good it makes me think that this one will actually have a story line instead of just a bunch of fluff and mellodrama like almost every other jake and nessie story on here lol no one seems to know the meaning of the word plot outside of being melodramatic or writing soap operas
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »