Reviews for Jacob & Renesmee
prettynicole46 chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
omg, omg, omg. SPEECHLESS.
dunedin girl chapter 19 . 8/18/2011
Ohhhh babies!Really liked the chapter please update soon!
prettynicole46 chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
Aw, the valentines date was sweet & omgggg the ending!
prettynicole46 chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
I love the teasing between them two, aha. More things got down, aha i like it & amazing chapter btw :D
prettynicole46 chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
I just found this story today & you got me hooked! The detail you put in the kiss, sent chills to my spin, great job :)
luv2beloved chapter 19 . 8/18/2011
I pray you don't change him and he gets his wolf back, especially if the babies are more human
dkgors chapter 19 . 8/17/2011
If the kids are mostly human wont they grow old and die? How is that a good thing? I can't wait to see how you deal with all these issues! I love the story, Take care, Dixie
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 19 . 8/17/2011
I love it I hope they have a boy and girl :)
Krystal Jaymes chapter 19 . 8/17/2011
Bella seemed relieved to hear that. Emmett started laughing to himself and Edward asked him, "What are you laughing at, Em?"

"I was just thinking about how Jacob here has just made you a 17-year-old grandfather!"

oh my goodness, haha. i never thought about that! nessie is 18, having kids and eddie-boy is 17 and gonna be a grampa! hahahahahhahaha.
polly2010 chapter 19 . 8/17/2011
Yeah... I hope he's right too...
BrookeMegan chapter 18 . 8/16/2011
uh oh! Looks like Nessie could be getting pregnant soon! cant wait for the next chapter!
BrookeMegan chapter 17 . 8/16/2011
aww i dont want jake to change into a vampire. I like him as a wolf. Im hoping that hes just changing bc Nessie is changing so she can concieve and carry a baby. My fingers are crossed that thats the case.

and poor bella, she had to fake her death. Atleast Jakes plan allows for bella mother to get some closure and allows ness to meet renee at the same time.
MadelineRenee chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Oh - poor Jacob! Great story!
msr709 chapter 18 . 8/11/2011
Great chapter!
dkgors chapter 18 . 8/11/2011
Crap, No! If she becomes pregnant wont the baby be more human and probably not live forever?

I’m glad the guys didn’t give Jake a hard time about the whole vampire thing. It was so funny how they got him drunk and made fun of him! I’m glad he had a nice time at home.

Update soon, take care, Dixie