Reviews for Jacob & Renesmee
klarsen117 chapter 15 . 7/21/2011
Lived this chapter, tough it was a little bittersweet.
klarsen117 chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
:( I don't want him to become a vampire. I want them to have lots and lots of babies and live forever, with a beating heart each.
klarsen117 chapter 12 . 7/21/2011
Whaaaaat?
klarsen117 chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
I love how sweet Jake is. And I'm glad Nessie isn't mad at him
klarsen117 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Poor Jacob, nothing ever comes easily for him
msr709 chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
I've got to tell you I'm really enjoying this story and I loved your Author's note at the top. I also started reading fanfics to fill the void that Breaking Dawn left. I so wish SM would do a continuation and show us her view of J&N. Oh well, there are a lot of good stories here about them too, yours being one of them. Hope to see a new update soon!
aznannie26643 chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
I hope that you update as soon as possible because i'm addicted to your story 3 it seems like it would actually fit in with how it would've gone. :)
Cate z chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Can't wait for the honeymoon..! Baby?
Cate z chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
More! More! More!
polly2010 chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
Can't wait for the honeymoon!
xXMrs.VishousXx chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
Nooooo! O

h my god i've been pulled back into the Twilight world.I haven't read anything about Jacob in so long and thank you for writing such a great story but...please don't tell me Jacob will become a vampire! My little wolf boy...

*sigh* I must keep reading!
Mariah chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
Loved the update! You have a way of writing that is very similar to Stephenie's. It's lovely. I also like how you stay in canon, but are a bit more 'free' with the Jake/Nessie relationship, not as tense as Edward/Bella's was. It fits with Jacob's personality wuite nicely. Do continue this story!
Mariah chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
Loved the update! Please, do, continue! :)
Loved the update! Please, do, continue! (:
dkgors chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
I loved it I can't wait for the honeymoon! I don't think his pack will be too upset when he's changed because they know he has to be there for his imprint and thats the only way he can.
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »