Reviews for Jacob & Renesmee
polly2010 chapter 19 . 8/17/2011
Yeah... I hope he's right too...
BrookeMegan chapter 18 . 8/16/2011
uh oh! Looks like Nessie could be getting pregnant soon! cant wait for the next chapter!
BrookeMegan chapter 17 . 8/16/2011
aww i dont want jake to change into a vampire. I like him as a wolf. Im hoping that hes just changing bc Nessie is changing so she can concieve and carry a baby. My fingers are crossed that thats the case.

and poor bella, she had to fake her death. Atleast Jakes plan allows for bella mother to get some closure and allows ness to meet renee at the same time.
MadelineRenee chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Oh - poor Jacob! Great story!
msr709 chapter 18 . 8/11/2011
Great chapter!
dkgors chapter 18 . 8/11/2011
Crap, No! If she becomes pregnant wont the baby be more human and probably not live forever?

I’m glad the guys didn’t give Jake a hard time about the whole vampire thing. It was so funny how they got him drunk and made fun of him! I’m glad he had a nice time at home.

Update soon, take care, Dixie
klarsen117 chapter 18 . 8/11/2011
Yes! I hope she gets preggo. Jake asking the pack if they were still gonna hang out with him after he vamped out broke my heart for him :(
twilightjacob12 chapter 18 . 8/10/2011
loved this chapter. YES. babies soon? so excited.
QueenApo chapter 18 . 8/10/2011
another good chapter, especially the end (cliffhanger and lemon part)

can't wait for the next chapter
TexasAngel8608 chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
Babies soon? I hope so.. I'd rather Jake and Nessie have a baby before he gets turned.
ScotchnStout chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
another gud chapter looking 4ward to ya updates
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
OMG I hope she gets pregnant :)
Krystal Jaymes chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
Ooooo, is Nessie gonna have a bay-bay?
polly2010 chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
Great chapter!
dkgors chapter 17 . 8/5/2011
If Jake is going to change I hope it's sooner than later. Or will you find a way to make his wolf come back? I'm still having a hard time picturing Jake as a vamp. I can't wait to see how this all plays out.
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »