Reviews for Jacob & Renesmee
twi-nighter chapter 14 . 7/12/2011
I usually review after every chapter but I couldn't stop reading... And then I wasn't sure I could continue reading... And now I'm not sure what to think... Besides that fact that the story is amazing! I am a tremendous ness and Jake fan so I'm a little nervous in this new territory. I NEED a happy ending for them and I know you said there was one but my heart isn't convinced yet so I guess I'll have to keep reading to make sure! Your writing style is simply amazing and I love the way you write Jake's voice! I hope you update soon! :)
ShelPenguin chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
I love this story! And that is saying something because Im not really that big of a fan of Twilight I just know what happens! Please keep writing and we'll keep reading!(:
Mariah chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING! PLEASE KEEP WRITING, AND FINISH THIS STORY! It is exactly what I dreamed would happen after BD (excpet the Jake as a future vamp was a shock, a good shock). Thank you dearie! WRITEWRITEWRITE. :D

dkgors chapter 14 . 7/7/2011
Thank God Jake will think about it. 3 years isn't that long. I hope Ness doesn't get pregnant, what if the baby come out more human? Will it eventually grow old and die? At least if Jakes a vamp their children will be more vampire.
Min-KyungTheVictimized chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
I like where this story is going. Not many like it. ;) update soon!
polly2010 chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
I can't imagine Jake as a vampire but this should be interesting! :D
sydney Kelemen chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
this was amazing i love your story... please write more! i stayed up reading it and i just fell in love with it ... but PLEASE PLEASE write more thankyou!
Rick chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
Love this story! I've been searching around for one that follows breaking dawn, glad i found this. Reading through chapter 12 and 13 the first time through all i could think was jacob could be a vamp now, and then it hits! can't wait to read more!
BecomingAmanda chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
Oh wow! lol, finnneee *lowers torch and pitch fork* I guess I won't kill you for turning him human, hey, can he get Ness pregnant first? Cause it would be easier on her if a human got her pregnant, but I think she could still get pregnant from a vampire lol.

Update soon!
Mariah chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
Cate z chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
Not bad! I wish Jacob stayed a warewolf though! Keep going I'm hooked lol
QueenApo chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
Wow I have to admit that I am intrigued, even if I like my Jacob warm and wolfy. I will continue to read just to know where you are going and because I love your writing. And your lemon.

dkgors chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
This is so weird...but I'm intrigued...
dkgors chapter 12 . 6/30/2011
Laziesttiger chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
Lovely warm Jacob to become a cold, hard, blood sucking vampire - becoming his own worst enemy? No thanks and bye.
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »