Reviews for Jacob & Renesmee
Cate z chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
More! More! More!
polly2010 chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
Can't wait for the honeymoon!
Mariah chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
Loved the update! You have a way of writing that is very similar to Stephenie's. It's lovely. I also like how you stay in canon, but are a bit more 'free' with the Jake/Nessie relationship, not as tense as Edward/Bella's was. It fits with Jacob's personality wuite nicely. Do continue this story!
Mariah chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
Loved the update! Please, do, continue! :)
Loved the update! Please, do, continue! (:
dkgors chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
I loved it I can't wait for the honeymoon! I don't think his pack will be too upset when he's changed because they know he has to be there for his imprint and thats the only way he can.
kosi71819 chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
another good chapter
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
Min-KyungTheVictimized chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
Cool chapter. Update soon!
kosi71819 chapter 14 . 7/12/2011
twi-nighter chapter 14 . 7/12/2011
I usually review after every chapter but I couldn't stop reading... And then I wasn't sure I could continue reading... And now I'm not sure what to think... Besides that fact that the story is amazing! I am a tremendous ness and Jake fan so I'm a little nervous in this new territory. I NEED a happy ending for them and I know you said there was one but my heart isn't convinced yet so I guess I'll have to keep reading to make sure! Your writing style is simply amazing and I love the way you write Jake's voice! I hope you update soon! :)
ShelPenguin chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
I love this story! And that is saying something because Im not really that big of a fan of Twilight I just know what happens! Please keep writing and we'll keep reading!(:
Mariah chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING! PLEASE KEEP WRITING, AND FINISH THIS STORY! It is exactly what I dreamed would happen after BD (excpet the Jake as a future vamp was a shock, a good shock). Thank you dearie! WRITEWRITEWRITE. :D

dkgors chapter 14 . 7/7/2011
Thank God Jake will think about it. 3 years isn't that long. I hope Ness doesn't get pregnant, what if the baby come out more human? Will it eventually grow old and die? At least if Jakes a vamp their children will be more vampire.
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »