Reviews for Jacob & Renesmee
dkgors chapter 18 . 8/11/2011
Crap, No! If she becomes pregnant wont the baby be more human and probably not live forever?

I’m glad the guys didn’t give Jake a hard time about the whole vampire thing. It was so funny how they got him drunk and made fun of him! I’m glad he had a nice time at home.

Update soon, take care, Dixie
klarsen117 chapter 18 . 8/11/2011
Yes! I hope she gets preggo. Jake asking the pack if they were still gonna hang out with him after he vamped out broke my heart for him :(
twilightjacob12 chapter 18 . 8/10/2011
loved this chapter. YES. babies soon? so excited.
QueenApo chapter 18 . 8/10/2011
another good chapter, especially the end (cliffhanger and lemon part)

can't wait for the next chapter
TexasAngel8608 chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
Babies soon? I hope so.. I'd rather Jake and Nessie have a baby before he gets turned.
ScotchnStout chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
another gud chapter looking 4ward to ya updates
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
OMG I hope she gets pregnant :)
Krystal Jaymes chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
Ooooo, is Nessie gonna have a bay-bay?
polly2010 chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
Great chapter!
dkgors chapter 17 . 8/5/2011
If Jake is going to change I hope it's sooner than later. Or will you find a way to make his wolf come back? I'm still having a hard time picturing Jake as a vamp. I can't wait to see how this all plays out.
luv2beloved chapter 17 . 8/2/2011
I personally hate the idea of him being changed. That's not what he is. I read another fic where they attempted to change him and it back fired. He hated them for doing so. I can't imagine him losing his wolf with being around all the vampires.
ScotchnStout chapter 17 . 8/2/2011
another good chapter
klarsen117 chapter 17 . 8/2/2011
I really hope Billy understands what Jake has to do, but I. Hope it doesn't come down to that.
Krystal Jaymes chapter 17 . 8/1/2011
This story just gets better and better! :D
Min-KyungTheVictimized chapter 17 . 8/1/2011