Reviews for Jacob & Renesmee
Guest chapter 24 . 9/6/2013
I liked the story alot! I read the whole story in just 2 days I couldn't stop reading it keep the first ending I liked it better than the alternate ending!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/26/2013
I like the ending where Jacob is able to phase again as wolf rather than becoming a vampire. Overall, very well written. Any more chapters coming?
Guest chapter 24 . 8/1/2013
Liked the first ending over this... This does not feel that fleshed out
Alex chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I don't think I could handle my competition being any of those hormonal teenage boys at her school. - Logically, is it right to assume that Nessie has been enrolled in High School already given that she's just chronologically 6 years old? Is she emotionally at that age as well?
Alex chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Bella and I have always agreed to let you explain how it works since neither of us fully understands; - this is grammatically incorrect. Phrase should read "...since neither of us fully understand (singular form).
Alex chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Edward and Bella wanted us to remain plutonic for a few more years - the word is platonic, not plutonic
laparamorefreak chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
laparamorefreak chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
whoa a little to sour!
Eliyeen chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
Awesum ! Really it's awesum
Eliyeen chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Love it its awesum
Michelle blissss chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
Shit bullshit what do you think is this good fuck it!
What effect will the teenagers have on it
dania lopez chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
whoa jacob!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
It was the best one I ever read and then u had to fuck it up
walkergirl13 chapter 24 . 6/16/2013
First let me say I loved your story. I couldn't put it down! Second I'm glad you choose the original ending! It was a good call. As a fellow author you have to take in what your readers want but at the same time will keep them entertained and reading more and more of the story. I love twists and turns and I loved how your story kept me on the edge of my seat. Great job!
Oyena Ngqondela chapter 24 . 6/13/2013
whatever ur name is this fan fiction was AMAZING
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »