Reviews for Jacob & Renesmee
Guest chapter 16 . 7/13/2015
woo sex jk
Makenna413 chapter 24 . 7/6/2015
Oh my god I'm freaking out that was amazing please please please I'm begging u to continue even tho it's been 4 years
TwiLov chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Just came across your story, looking forward to reading more!
Debora Waddell chapter 24 . 5/9/2015
read your whole story almost straight through and loved it. I could not have imagined a more appropriate ending for Jacob and Renesme. Although I really cannot decide which ending I like better as I like both equally. The point being that Jacob gets to be with Renesme forever no matter which ending.
Also, my daughter, Victoria Waddell, also writes fan fics. Have you come across any of her writings?
Again, I loved your story. Thanks for putting it out there
FaithFreakky chapter 24 . 5/2/2015
Great job. Oh, my god. That was the best.
Wren chapter 24 . 3/27/2015
You need to tell us what happens! Omg I want to know what happens as Jake being a vampire!
brittany chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
the chemistry is crystal clear,everyone can see that however the fact that they had such a bond for so long and for it to turn in sexual relations? its a good thing i am an optimist
Anasia0 chapter 24 . 2/25/2015
I'm in love with this story
Guest chapter 24 . 2/25/2015
I loved your book and the part were jacob stayed a wolf.
Trinity chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
OH. MY. GOSH. YESSSS!
Trinity chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Good job! Can't wait to read more!
Cindy Klein chapter 24 . 2/16/2015
Hey, I love your story,but I think it's best if you kelt Jacob as an werewolf than an vampire,because I find it hard to picture Jacob as an vampire.
But I love it anyway.
Mindy chapter 9 . 2/9/2015
If this is Ness's first time being fingered, technically she would be losing her virginity and having some bleeding/discomfort.
Kamdon chapter 13 . 2/6/2015
WTF!, NO Jacob can't be human and he sure as hell can't be a vampire. He is a shape shifter he is not a true werewolf, so its his choice to stay wolf or not. There is no life span bull shit for his wolf! You better fix him! Because if you don't this book is going to suck ass!
Kamdon chapter 10 . 2/5/2015
I love I mean love! Your book so far, but jake doesn't get cold. He's like a volcano, he's ran through Alaska with no shirt on and he didn't get cold then.
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »