Reviews for Jacob & Renesmee
cindy klein chapter 24 . 6/23/2014
I love the story, I read it every day with a chapter and I can't wait to see the moive. Love you a lot. #Twilight is off the chain!
athena brooks chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
i loved the preveiw that i just got done reading it was awesome to read a sneek peek of the book/movie
hope the movie is just as good as the book and i thank steffanie meyer for making it possible to read this book love
athena,
Team Jacob chapter 23 . 3/28/2014
To the author of this story...

Since BD 1/2 have been on the movie channels lately, I've been watching them over and over. It's been a while since I even thought of the movies and of course it spurred up an interest to see if anything followed regarding Jacob and Renesmee.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED this story! Similar to you, I was left feeling a bit "empty" after the final movie, especially when it came to Jacob and Renesmee. Although, I KNOW what will finally become of the pair; it would have been nice to get a more solid closure on their relationship...YOUR STORY DID JUST THAT!

This sounds a bit odd, but I feel at peace knowing that J & R are happy and in a good place (even if it comes from a fan's pov).

I will admit, I did skim over quite a few other J&R fanfictions, but yours is the one that really felt true to all the characters and Stephanie Meyer.

Thank you for doing this...it really puts closure to an amazing series of books; a movie would be really awesome ;)

I love the original ending...the alternate is okay if you have a thing for vampires ;)
Thanks again!
wimoer chapter 23 . 3/15/2014
wahhhhhhhhh more morwe
someone you dont chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
omggggggggggggggggggggggg! more
Guest chapter 24 . 3/9/2014
Beautifully written..hated to see the twilight saga end and always wondered what jacob and renesmees story would be like THANK YOU SO MUCH...
WhippdCream chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
this is so awesome.

so complicated, so simple.

i freaking love it.
Cookie Monster chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
What if Mackenzie Foy read this... AWKWARD
Spectrum Herald chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
your story, is the best continuation fanfic I have read. My favourite fanfic of Jake and Ness yet, oh my goodness, you are so talented, I am a fan!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Ummm i think you're stories are okay but if you read AGU (All grown up:the story of Jacob and Renesmee part 1&2&3) then I'm pretty sure you will feel like a crappy writer! Sorry but the truth hurts!
Annie chapter 24 . 12/11/2013
I really enjoyed your stories, I couldn't seem to get enough. Great job!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/4/2013
I love the whole story. It was exciting to ready I'm ready to read more
DopeyBella chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
Bella was told that being turned involved mondo sacrifices. Did she listen? NOPE!
So now its time to pay the check and face the consequences of that choice. How does she cut off contact with her mother and not charlie?
This is what happens when your selfish and self centered and don't have the courage to face life on life's terms. Becoming a vampire was a way for Bella to avoid the "messiness" of life.
Marleigh chapter 24 . 11/19/2013
You should make a sequel to when Jacob's a vampire
Guest chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
The part where ness swallows his jizz , is GROSS! But the rest was great !
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »