Reviews for Jacob & Renesmee
Alex chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Bella and I have always agreed to let you explain how it works since neither of us fully understands; - this is grammatically incorrect. Phrase should read "...since neither of us fully understand (singular form).
Alex chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Edward and Bella wanted us to remain plutonic for a few more years - the word is platonic, not plutonic
laparamorefreak chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
laparamorefreak chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
whoa a little to sour!
Eliyeen chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
Awesum ! Really it's awesum
Eliyeen chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Love it its awesum
Michelle blissss chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
Shit bullshit what do you think is this good fuck it!
What effect will the teenagers have on it
dania lopez chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
whoa jacob!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
It was the best one I ever read and then u had to fuck it up
walkergirl13 chapter 24 . 6/16/2013
First let me say I loved your story. I couldn't put it down! Second I'm glad you choose the original ending! It was a good call. As a fellow author you have to take in what your readers want but at the same time will keep them entertained and reading more and more of the story. I love twists and turns and I loved how your story kept me on the edge of my seat. Great job!
Oyena Ngqondela chapter 24 . 6/13/2013
whatever ur name is this fan fiction was AMAZING
katrina.umana chapter 23 . 6/13/2013
Wow! Just awesome! I've read it like 5 times! I hope Stepahnie writes another story about Jacob and Renseme's courtship and marriage! I'm so waiting for that! Your story made me blush and laugh but most of all it made a married mother of 2 happy!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/21/2013
i liked it very much until the "you become human again, Jacob" part. never expected this, nice twist, except for your lack of information. The wolves (i mean, quileute wolves of course) develop until they look like men in their middle twentees, even if they first phased at the age of, let's say 15 years old. First is the height, muscles, a little bit on the features; then the fever sets in; after almost a week of fever, hearing "voices" (the pack voices),etc,comes the phasing; the development goes on (height, strenght, senses, muscles) and the features are more of a young man. In a couple of years, the boy will look like a middle-twenty young man, it depends on the boy's age on first phase to wolf. Also, a member of the pack can give up his wolf if he considers, and start ageing again, but if the tribe is threatened, he can turn again, with the only remark that if he is very old, like 70 let's say, there's a very good chance he couldn't phase back to human, couldn't control the phasing anymore(like a young wolf when is hurt - finds it very difficult to phase back to human. I know all of this because i really am a fan of the pack, and don't like when they're presented differently. if you're a jacob fan you should've known these things...
Guest chapter 24 . 5/21/2013
this is the worst chapter ever! sucks! jacob is and always will be a ,
Guest chapter 24 . 5/21/2013