Reviews for Jacob & Renesmee
alixandria chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
wow!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/28/2012
This story was so great. It really helped me get some closure to the Nessie/Jacob relationship since Breaking Dawn II couldn't provide me with the details of their life together. The storyline was really original, Jacob's voice sounded authentic throughout, it was just awesome. I hope you will continue to write about Ness and Jacob - I'll be looking out for another story in the near future.
K chapter 24 . 10/18/2012
I dont like this ending I think that jake is a wolf so he should stay being a wolf not a filthy freakin bloodsucking vampire.

Truly,
K
K chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Aaawwwwww! They are so adorable together! I wish I was Nessie,don't you!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/1/2012
O_O OMFG JAKE KILLED HIM! HOLY FREAKING SHIZ!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
oh no! what are they gonna say! omg omg omg! i have to hit the "next" button NOW.
Jakki chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
I have this story/link saved on my laptop. one of my favorite stories. but i dont want jakey to be a vampire! he's gorgeous all tan and abs and HOT. i mean, who'd want to change that?
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 24 . 8/28/2012
I never read any Fics but E/B and sometimes E/J/B.
But this really interested me!
I loved it! It could really be how it would continue after Breaking Dawn!
Proud2Bbookworm chapter 23 . 6/6/2012
I Loved! This story! Amazing! 3
l K O O L l l A ii D l chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
so far this story is really amazing it goes a little fast but better than others that i've read on here
McSteamy is McMine chapter 23 . 1/19/2012
Okay. I loved the story! I started tearing in this chapter when jake was about to change. But before i read the alternate ending this ending raised so many questions for me lol like were their children regular human children or were they alble to live forever? Did they have the wolf gene? Did they want to become vampires? And what would happen if seth imprinted on a human? He'd eventually stop phasing and jake wouldn't be part of a pack anymore could he turn human again? Lol ahhhh my mind was just running a mile a minute and i'm not sure my questions make sense but like i was saying i adored this story. And you're an amazing writer :)
TucsonGirl chapter 24 . 1/11/2012
Very nice.
TucsonGirl chapter 23 . 1/11/2012
I adored how you ended this story! I almost don't want to read the alternate ending, just because I liked this endig so much. But I will read it because the rest of this story has been amazing.
LWillow chapter 24 . 1/10/2012
Definitely love Jacob the wolf better. Awesome story!
TucsonGirl chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
WOW! Unexpected & I'm not entirely sure if I like it yet. But the rest of the story has been utterly flawless, I see no reason why this can't work out. Fantastic job so far, can't wait to get to the rest.
319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »