Reviews for Jacob & Renesmee
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Ummm i think you're stories are okay but if you read AGU (All grown up:the story of Jacob and Renesmee part 1&2&3) then I'm pretty sure you will feel like a crappy writer! Sorry but the truth hurts!
Annie chapter 24 . 12/11/2013
I really enjoyed your stories, I couldn't seem to get enough. Great job!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/4/2013
I love the whole story. It was exciting to ready I'm ready to read more
DopeyBella chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
Bella was told that being turned involved mondo sacrifices. Did she listen? NOPE!
So now its time to pay the check and face the consequences of that choice. How does she cut off contact with her mother and not charlie?
This is what happens when your selfish and self centered and don't have the courage to face life on life's terms. Becoming a vampire was a way for Bella to avoid the "messiness" of life.
Marleigh chapter 24 . 11/19/2013
You should make a sequel to when Jacob's a vampire
Guest chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
The part where ness swallows his jizz , is GROSS! But the rest was great !
Guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
You are such a great author ! Keep it up ! I love reading your stuff ! DONT STOP WRITING ! I want Stephanie to see this !
Guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
Omg I loveeeeee this ! Keep writing please ! ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Guest chapter 24 . 9/6/2013
I liked the story alot! I read the whole story in just 2 days I couldn't stop reading it keep the first ending I liked it better than the alternate ending!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/26/2013
I like the ending where Jacob is able to phase again as wolf rather than becoming a vampire. Overall, very well written. Any more chapters coming?
Guest chapter 24 . 8/1/2013
Liked the first ending over this... This does not feel that fleshed out
Alex chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I don't think I could handle my competition being any of those hormonal teenage boys at her school. - Logically, is it right to assume that Nessie has been enrolled in High School already given that she's just chronologically 6 years old? Is she emotionally at that age as well?
Alex chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Bella and I have always agreed to let you explain how it works since neither of us fully understands; - this is grammatically incorrect. Phrase should read "...since neither of us fully understand (singular form).
Alex chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Edward and Bella wanted us to remain plutonic for a few more years - the word is platonic, not plutonic
laparamorefreak chapter 12 . 7/21/2013