Reviews for Jacob & Renesmee
Marleigh chapter 24 . 11/19/2013
You should make a sequel to when Jacob's a vampire
Guest chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
The part where ness swallows his jizz , is GROSS! But the rest was great !
Guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
You are such a great author ! Keep it up ! I love reading your stuff ! DONT STOP WRITING ! I want Stephanie to see this !
Guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
Omg I loveeeeee this ! Keep writing please ! ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Guest chapter 24 . 9/6/2013
I liked the story alot! I read the whole story in just 2 days I couldn't stop reading it keep the first ending I liked it better than the alternate ending!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/26/2013
I like the ending where Jacob is able to phase again as wolf rather than becoming a vampire. Overall, very well written. Any more chapters coming?
Guest chapter 24 . 8/1/2013
Liked the first ending over this... This does not feel that fleshed out
Alex chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I don't think I could handle my competition being any of those hormonal teenage boys at her school. - Logically, is it right to assume that Nessie has been enrolled in High School already given that she's just chronologically 6 years old? Is she emotionally at that age as well?
Alex chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Bella and I have always agreed to let you explain how it works since neither of us fully understands; - this is grammatically incorrect. Phrase should read "...since neither of us fully understand (singular form).
Alex chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Edward and Bella wanted us to remain plutonic for a few more years - the word is platonic, not plutonic
laparamorefreak chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
Awesum ! Really it's awesum
Eliyeen chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Love it its awesum
Michelle blissss chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
Shit bullshit what do you think is this good fuck it!
What effect will the teenagers have on it
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »