Reviews for Jacob & Renesmee
TucsonGirl chapter 24 . 1/11/2012
Very nice.
TucsonGirl chapter 23 . 1/11/2012
I adored how you ended this story! I almost don't want to read the alternate ending, just because I liked this endig so much. But I will read it because the rest of this story has been amazing.
LWillow chapter 24 . 1/10/2012
Definitely love Jacob the wolf better. Awesome story!
TucsonGirl chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
WOW! Unexpected & I'm not entirely sure if I like it yet. But the rest of the story has been utterly flawless, I see no reason why this can't work out. Fantastic job so far, can't wait to get to the rest.
Writtenwhispers chapter 24 . 1/3/2012
Wow that was awesome i wasn't thrilled about jacob loosing his werewolf but i like how u made tge theory behind why it happened that was excellent! I liked this fanfic because there was an actual plot behind it not just nonscense lol ! The whole story was intresting I didnt get bored I liked how Jacobs family and the tribe was considered I'm ecstatic that jacob got his wolf back I couldn't imagine him being a vamp and lasting thank u for writing such an awesome fanfic:D
a friend chapter 20 . 1/3/2012
...intense
foxracer chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Wow. You are an amazing writer. This is so romantic and cute and you describe everything just enough to be informative but not boring. Well done. I can tell you put a lot of effort into this story.
MomoMouat97 chapter 23 . 12/22/2011
333
xo Princess Lacey xo chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I really liked this! Such a great story! It was so intense, I couldn't stop reading until I finished! You have so much talent, you should consider becoming an author :)

xo

Lacey
Lizzie chapter 23 . 12/5/2011
Wow! That was absolutely amazing! I loved it so much, it felt just like a proper sequel to BD. You should definitely consider writing a novel and getting it published!

xx

Lizzie, 16
love chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
you should make another for jacob and his werwolf side i loved this story
Haley chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Wow I can't imagine Nessie wanting to have sex yet awesome entry
Haley chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Wow I can't imagine Nessie wanting to have sex yet awesome entry
Jupitterblue chapter 24 . 10/4/2011
GOD I FUCKING LOVED THIS BOOK! OMG OMG OMG BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ
acdc00420 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
ok that was fucking weird there has def got to be a better way to explain conflicting emotions without resorting to masturbating wtf i doubt i can read anymore of this lol
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »