Reviews for Jacob & Renesmee
l K O O L l l A ii D l chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
so far this story is really amazing it goes a little fast but better than others that i've read on here
McSteamy is McMine chapter 23 . 1/19/2012
Okay. I loved the story! I started tearing in this chapter when jake was about to change. But before i read the alternate ending this ending raised so many questions for me lol like were their children regular human children or were they alble to live forever? Did they have the wolf gene? Did they want to become vampires? And what would happen if seth imprinted on a human? He'd eventually stop phasing and jake wouldn't be part of a pack anymore could he turn human again? Lol ahhhh my mind was just running a mile a minute and i'm not sure my questions make sense but like i was saying i adored this story. And you're an amazing writer :)
TucsonGirl chapter 24 . 1/11/2012
Very nice.
TucsonGirl chapter 23 . 1/11/2012
I adored how you ended this story! I almost don't want to read the alternate ending, just because I liked this endig so much. But I will read it because the rest of this story has been amazing.
LWillow chapter 24 . 1/10/2012
Definitely love Jacob the wolf better. Awesome story!
TucsonGirl chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
WOW! Unexpected & I'm not entirely sure if I like it yet. But the rest of the story has been utterly flawless, I see no reason why this can't work out. Fantastic job so far, can't wait to get to the rest.
Writtenwhispers chapter 24 . 1/3/2012
Wow that was awesome i wasn't thrilled about jacob loosing his werewolf but i like how u made tge theory behind why it happened that was excellent! I liked this fanfic because there was an actual plot behind it not just nonscense lol ! The whole story was intresting I didnt get bored I liked how Jacobs family and the tribe was considered I'm ecstatic that jacob got his wolf back I couldn't imagine him being a vamp and lasting thank u for writing such an awesome fanfic:D
a friend chapter 20 . 1/3/2012
...intense
foxracer chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Wow. You are an amazing writer. This is so romantic and cute and you describe everything just enough to be informative but not boring. Well done. I can tell you put a lot of effort into this story.
MomoMouat97 chapter 23 . 12/22/2011
333
xo Princess Lacey xo chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I really liked this! Such a great story! It was so intense, I couldn't stop reading until I finished! You have so much talent, you should consider becoming an author :)

xo

Lacey
Lizzie chapter 23 . 12/5/2011
Wow! That was absolutely amazing! I loved it so much, it felt just like a proper sequel to BD. You should definitely consider writing a novel and getting it published!

xx

Lizzie, 16
love chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
you should make another for jacob and his werwolf side i loved this story
Haley chapter 1 . 10/15/2011