Reviews for Clouds on the Horizon 2: Countdown to Armageddon
guest chapter 41 . 12/28/2014
I have just finished a marathon read of your work, I like it very much, like it better if this was completed or had a recent update to suggest that it hasn't been abandoned. The surprise wouldn't be tommy would it?
Leonie chapter 41 . 3/17/2014
Hey this is awesome! The story arc is really good! Are you going to update soon?
Tagicheartbreak chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
what a sweet chapter... knowing her side of things... amazing!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
i feel so bad for Norm... he has it so bad...
Tagicheartbreak chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
oh now he is a unlce! so sweet!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
this is a wonderful first chapter!
TheBleachDoctor chapter 41 . 11/20/2013
Wow. It's been a while.
Commissar Critical chapter 41 . 10/28/2013
So...when is the RDA invading? Or the marines.
Zheeba89 chapter 41 . 10/28/2013
Yaay! A new update!
Great as always, looking forward to more!
century99 chapter 41 . 10/27/2013
Holy crap I'm so glad you updated I really really can't wait for the rda to come back it's like a character in a book that died everyone hated em dying but in the end they come back and add some real drama/twist to the plot hope to see more soon
Ragnarok666 chapter 41 . 10/27/2013
Even if you can communicate with Eywa I'm unsure what good that'll do. Neytiri made it clear to Jake already that Eywa only protects the balance of life, not take sides in a war. The actions in the film was of an imminent threat, but Jake doesn't know what the RDA is planning.

He can argue that they'll probably still come in force for the unobtainium, but that's all he knows. In terms of specific details he won't know anything, and that'll make things difficult.

As for bringing in the geology people in, I'm curious if Jake and Norm would eventually find out about Dave' and his link to the RDA, since obviously he still wants to be on their side and everything.
Xaphyre chapter 41 . 10/27/2013
askdjadjaldkj XD SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! loved it! please update soon! xoxox *Paula
MistressOfMalplaquet chapter 41 . 10/27/2013
Yay - you're back! I love this fic, and I hope it keeps going.
Sappira chapter 40 . 7/11/2013
More please :)
MistressOfMalplaquet chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This story is amazing - I felt like I was living on Pandora as I read it.

PLEASE write some more! You are a wonderful author!