Reviews for Clouds on the Horizon 2: Countdown to Armageddon
AnimeBabe88 chapter 49 . 4/2
ok existence, no matter what happens, just keep piling the shit. /growls out at universe
Fanficteller chapter 48 . 3/19
I've already read both of your stories... make more, please. I want to see how the story continues.
Aesir84 chapter 48 . 3/15
I just finished reading bo0th back to back...I beg you, on my knees, please do not abandon this story. I have seen it too often, where a great writer has a magum opus they are working on and they just loose their muse and the story just sits and rots, incomplete. this story needs to be finished. Please see that it is!
G chapter 48 . 3/14
This story was my first real fanfic fav and I cannot tell you how happy I am that you have chosen to continue working on it. I have been following and rereading it for years and I love the direction that you are taking it in. The growth Pa'kan has shown is delightful to read and I can't wait to see how you will tie it back into the main storyline. Thanks again for picking this story back up and I hope to see your next chapter soon!
Xaphyre chapter 48 . 3/12
finally! so happy to see Pa'kan realize exactly what he did, and how his actions affected others.. for a moment, I was unsure whether his path would become one of self-destruction and maybe even hate towards the People, and that maybe he would even help the sky people when they returned.. I am so happy he has now a purpose, and I'm sure he will play an important role in the war to come, and that Eywa will reward him for that! I'm also scared because he is basically sitting in an unobtainium deposit and the sky people will go there for sure.. hopefully he'll protect his home, maybe with some unexpected help! thank you for writing this!

PD: Pa'kan is one of my favs now, just can't help it XD
Dakota Leonie chapter 47 . 3/11
Love this update! I've been periodically checking in on this story for years and it's always a pleasant surprise when I see it updated! Thanks so much for sticking with it! I have a feeling your vision may be better than any official sequel coming our way :) Keep up the good work!
Oldtimer70 chapter 47 . 3/6
Welcome back son.
AnimeBabe88 chapter 47 . 3/5
it is great to see you updating this story, such great work. it is also nice to see that Pa'kan is learning, I'm pretty sure Eywa has more planned for him so let's hope he learns his lessons well.
vsrp chapter 47 . 3/5
Thanks for the update!
charmingskyblue304 chapter 46 . 12/30/2016
Just picked up this story. Love how the drivers and scientists are trying to save earth while been threatened by said place. Please update soon.
GwenDarkstone chapter 46 . 6/29/2016
so engrossed, I can't wait for another update! you have so much that would make sense it's fantastic!
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 45 . 4/28/2016
Love it!
guest chapter 45 . 4/27/2016
You are like a, a genious or something thisis amazing story! I had to read it twise already to catch some of your hints and crossing points. Like : someone is gona be sooo dead when the chairman guy learns about the poisoned food, cause he was very insistent that Jake and Augustine must be captured ALIVE! Bit hard to do that if they eat poisoned food and die ) And it took me ages to notice that RDA are makeing "a zoo" where they want to put Jake and his family and at the same time the scientists on Pandora wonder if they could bring some Pandoran animals to earth. Really you are awsome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
rlrct chapter 45 . 4/24/2016
Short but sweet!
rlrct chapter 44 . 4/16/2016
Hah - wonderful update! You've got "Momma M'oat" portrayed perfectly. Norm's caught in her sights, and it'll be interesting to see how you unfold your plans for the Norm/Tanhi relationship that you've been building for so long.