Reviews for Chuck vs The Gruesome Death Of Shaw
likevel chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Well that was a lot of fun!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
You "Charah" fans are crazy. Y'all hate Shaw because he had a relationship with Sarah which didn't last that long. You all knew that Sarah was going to end up Chuck anyway. Sorry people but sometimes y'all get on my nerves.
SabreenaLee chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh boy! Now this is genius! If only Shaw died like this (i cant stand ANYONE who came between Chuck and Sarah,its a reflex...) The swizzle sticks? Shaw sure dug his own grave,he should have known better than to mess with the ultimate super spy aka Sarah Walker. And barnes and patel running over him 5 times,i applaud them...Muahaha! Thanx for sharing.
retropanda37 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Okay, I was laughing as soon as the Beckman quote “It’s about damn time” appeared, and I pretty much didn’t stop the entire rest of the fic :) Hahaha, Barnes and Patel! Devon’s assessment! Casey’s allergy “to a mental condition he called ‘ladyfeelings’” – I laughed so hard people turned to stare at me in the library! I may not be able to study here again...
zigzag3 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Funny story!
Shadowda chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Ha ha I loved it, poor Shaw I think I almost feel sorry for him now :)
quistie64 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Brilliant! The use of a report to tell the story was inspired and executed flawlessly. I especially loved Dr. D. Woodcoombe's conclusion that S.A. Shaw was riddled with kidney stones and literally bursting with pee. Hah!
Katsumara chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Not sure what to say here except I "lol'd" pretty much the entire time I read it. Does that make me a bad person?
jaytoyz chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
See, didn't I tell you that it would be fun. Man oh man, writing 'Shnuff Fic' can be so liberating...and the resulting giggles sometimes re-appear whenever you flash back...just like that...and there they are again. Dammit, must stop giggling...all of these customers are watching me with worry...damn mcdonalds and their free wifi...gotta go. JT
ChuckReader chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Very funny. Kind of a Weekend at Bernie's from hell (of course Weekend at Bernie's qualifies as Weekend at Bernie's from hell all on its own).

Thanks for proving that there just are not enough ways to kill that ass for it to be satisfying.

Glad to see that even a year later there's a whole lotta Shatin' goin' on.

Alternate titles:

Turn, Turn, Turn (A time for love, a time for Shate)

Shate IS a family value
rphe chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
its just too sad - and for something like this to have happened to such a popular guy. and such an inspirational and effective field agent. just heartbreaking.
Prudii Aden chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I'm quite sure that team (redacted) had in no way any part in the long and painful series of misadventures that lead to the unfortunate death of their teammate. I'm also quite sure that the team is very good at plausibly covering their tracks, if they had been involved.

Who am I kidding? They set the whole thing up!
JuJus chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Brilliant!
wassupchuck chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Please,... no salt in the wounds,or maybe rubbing alcohol, I'm almost afraid that you have a soft spot for Shaw? lol Thanks for sharing.
AgentInWaiting chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Shaw was a misunderstood character whose intrinsic heroic qualities were constantly trivialized by... oh, who am I kidding? Good job!