Reviews for Cross
chibihinachan chapter 30 . 1/21/2014
gahhh! what what WHAT?! you give a sex scene (ish) to Rebecca/Priest, but not for Rowan/Priest?! are you MAD?! lol really good chapter, nice ending, but I really hope you give a lemon/implied lemon somewhere in the next stories...
chibihinachan chapter 22 . 1/21/2014
THANK GOD! omg this was a long time coming. LOL the cavalry's here, eh? woo!
chibihinachan chapter 19 . 1/21/2014
I really really hated this chapter. Not in a "you did a horrible job of writing it" way, or anything like that, because you were brilliant. No, the hate came from Priestess/Rebecca. I really hate her, and I suppose the childish side of me doesn't /want/ to see her human sides, and to see her interacting with Priest like that, it broke my heart. But you did an excellent job, and I have to admit that their relationship did improve the story. God, I hate Priestess, though! Really well done on this chapter :)
chibihinachan chapter 15 . 1/21/2014
It's funny, before this chapter, I always thought of the red-haired Priestess as Rebecca Mader. But now, it almost seems like she's Amanda in the tv series Nikita (with Rowan being Nikita of course). Except, in this case I guess Amanda isn't all that evil? I dunno...anyway! Great story so far!
prettyprettywords chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Dear Greenwood Elf, I usually wait till I read a few more chapters of a story to form an opinion to review, but the end of this chapter threw me off my feet. You portray all of this pain so vividly, it's simply amazing. I love how you show priest in a light that makes you fall in love with him all over again! Your descriptions of their inner struggle is very compelling, thank you very much for this. I hope they will get a happy ending, can't wait to find out!
nopenopenopenopenope chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Very much belated but I just rediscovered and finished this today. Beautiful. Thank you for finishing this.
Danae L. Black chapter 30 . 4/26/2012
Well. I'm still putting my thoughts together about the story, but I can say that while 'Cross' took a different path than I anticipated while reading, I'm still very pleased with the overall result. Although it -was- a thirty chapter build-up to them FINALLY hooking up. I can't wait to see more from you. :)
Mistress of Solitude chapter 30 . 3/25/2012
i'm sorry for this coming late~

but i loved this from beginning to the end as always.

y

ou write ever so beautifully ]

and i am saddened by the that cross has ended, it was truly a lovely tale while it lasted.

thank you for all the good times and memories.

i hope to read more wonderful stories from you

Take Care & best wishes!
Dr. E. Mode chapter 30 . 3/22/2012
Wow, I can't believe it's over! It's the closing of an epic tale. Well done!
AinactiveA chapter 30 . 3/20/2012
I have followed this story from beginning to end, and you hav wrought a masterpiece. Well done.
TaylahJWalker chapter 30 . 3/18/2012
I stayed up until 3 this morning reading it and it was COMPLETELY worth it. Phenomenal.
Mygara-chan chapter 30 . 3/18/2012
This was such a beautiful chapter, finally Priest and Priestess are together! I loved how you wrote every character, it seemed realistic to me and I even like every OC. The plot was captivating, easy to follow and really well written. I just would have liked Rowan calling Priest by his name, but other than that I totally loved the chapter and the whole story! Thank you for giving us Priest/Priestess fans an amizing fic. I sincerely hope that you write more of them.

My best regards

Myrna G. )
Avid Reader 2012 chapter 30 . 3/18/2012
Thank you so much for the awesome writing. I love it so much that I had read it twice. I'm happy that you have gaven Priest and Rowan a good ending. It would have broken my heart if they didn't make it in the end after they both have been thru so much. They really deserve to have each other.

And, you have mention sequel! I'll be checking up on them.
Aureleis chapter 30 . 3/17/2012
This was fantastic. I've been very busy with a musical production, so I finally just checked my emails and came here. You are fabulous. Thank you for this enjoyable journey through the world of Priest.
Miss.Heart Of Swords01 chapter 30 . 3/16/2012
hey long journey, but i enjoyed it. thank for putting up with my crazyness. thanks for writing this story. and take care write more, have a good life. bye