Reviews for The Art of Letting Go
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Aw!I feel the same way as Wally does...MORE!
Think Purple 54 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
So sad... But it's still awesome, I loved it very... deep and emotional, I always hated Ace now I hate him more! Anyway awesome job! It's way better than anything I'll ever write *Sights* Oh well who cares, You're awesome keep writing!
YellowMakesMeHappy16 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
awww thats so sad... good job though i like it! :)
Jane the Unknowing chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Pour Wally... Great job as always. Way better than my crud...
imasmurf93 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Aww, poor Wally
Harley McCoy chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Wonderful story. I like the hold Kuki has over Wally, even though it is unseen to her. I also like the highlight on Hoagie and Wally's friendship and the growth of maturity he shows by the end of the of the one-shot.
ILoveAussies4 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This was cute and sad. I loved it -Nani]
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I've always loved stories with Ace, he's just such fun character to play off of Wally!

Is it wrong of me to secretly love Ace/Kuki?

I kinda love your Wally and Hoagie in this. You just right them really well together, specially Hoagie trying to calm down Wally's rage. You get their "best bros" vibe down really well!

— Kati

{I have a new pen name. Again }
RandomReader chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Yessss! Play the video game and eat the ice cream! Aw poor Wally and his anger towards Ace. Can you really blame Ace though? He seems like a charming guy in the show and he's still one of my favorite minor character :) Ohhh if I'm actually using my brain correctly today, I think this is a part ll of your other story Only One. :O
Coolgirl1998 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011