Reviews for City Scenes of the Unknown
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was a really delightful, cute little Klaine OTP feels piece! I adore it, made me feel warm and fuzzy with their adorableness :) Thank you!
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Kurt and Blaine, they let me start dreaming. Saved my life, and they'll find a way. I know it.
Monica121 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I love the play on certainty and uncertainty in your stories. While the future is undecided, the consistent element is that Kurt and Blaine are together. It doesn't fluff it with a lack of understanding of hardships, its just that they're there, and real, but their love perseveres it all. I feel horribly cheesy writing that, especially when your writing isn't cheesy at all, but that is how it makes me feel.
Dark.Rishima chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I'm glad I found this story again, I read it about a month ago or so and I forgot the to save it.

Anyway, I love the way you write. When I finish reading a Klaine fanfic I usually have a huge grin plastered on my face, but whenever I read your fanfics I just . . . they make me feel something weird, they leave like a "hole" inside of me which leaves me carving for more (and that, let me tell you, it's actually a great thing, I like that feeling.)

You have a unique way of portraying the characters, they feel more human to me.

What else can I say? Great work, keep writing the way you do because it's amazing.

D.R.
Contingo chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I'm awful at commenting on LJ, but god, everything you write is just beautiful. I can't even describe it, but every time I read something you've written I realise afterwards that I've been smiling the whole way through. Your characterisations are just perfect (and oh Blaine, he's so precious) and the moments between them are so honest and genuine, I hope you carry on writing. You're one of the best writers in our fandom, and you're incredibly talented. I love this, in case I haven't mentioned...
Creature of the night chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Very, very cute. Both futures look adorable.
danrdarrenc chapter 1 . 5/20/2011