Reviews for The Strange Case of Doctor Watson and Mister Ives
psynekopath chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
As John always says, "that... was amazing!" Literally amazing! I love stories where main character has split personality disorder, especially if s/he's a psychopath, like Ives. I would like to see Sherlock and John's talk afterwards but whatever, I enjoyed this fic very much. Thanks.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Damn you for creating such a good story, how am I supposed to do my exam revision with this sort of story just calling out to me from my laptop? This was a great story, along with all your other ones, please don't stop writing!
Just Miki chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Read the whole thing through. It was astounding. You took a improbable idea and made it intreaging, thorough and a great read. Well done and thanks for the effort
YYHfan-KB chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
Well done, I enjoyed the Jekyll and Hyde plot, it was very well adapted.

Good job,

_ KB
Arhie chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is very creepy. I like BA!John, but the viciousness is something I've always enjoyed *not* being in his character.
MadaMag chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
It's better than I thought after first two chapters (I decided to give it a chance, and I'm glad :))

Thoughm who is "a ginger haired ghost who was nervously smoking" under the tree with John? I don't get the reference...
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
Wow, epic! Really fantastic fic, loved John and Ives, both brilliant characters!

:D
author94 chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
You could really write your own novel. I'm not kidding, that's how good this is. Seriously, I think you could make a good living off of it. This piece is absolutely amazing. It was sad that it was so short, because it's one of the few fan fictions that is good, and there isn't raunchy sex, slash pairings, and it's beautifully crafted. Keep it up, you'll go far on fan fiction for tho one!
Charzy chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
This was a lovely story! Thank you so much for sharing.
nomdeplume30 chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
What a ride! This was excellent. I really love your character depictions. Everything I've read from you has simply amazing characterizations. Definitely a strength of yours. I read this a while ago on your LJ acct, I think, then saw it here whilst perusing your work again. So glad to hear you're planning to finish Resurrected Flatmate. I actually just finished re-reading it because I like it so much. I think that was my 3rd time through. :) it's nice to know it's not abandoned. I'm eagerly anticipating more!
mrspencil chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
Hello! This was a thoroughly entertaining read- delighted to have stumbled across it . I liked the shades of grey in Mycroft's actions and John's reaction to his alter-ego was fascinating. Thank you very much:-)

Mrs P:-)
toeki chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
this is an amazing and well written story.

it has logic and a real plot and a real case with proper investigation.

you put sherlock and jekyll and hyde in a mixer and made a very good story of it. your writing style is thrilling, you picture the characters and johns development into "hide/ives" very well.
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
Tis ended!
reflekshun chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
I don't even know where to start...THAT WAS AWESOME! The ending was terrific. I loved the part where Offers o Watson/Ives shot Moriarty, and what he said after he got the antidote. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope to hear more from you soon. { Offers Bartie a plate of virtual fudge.}
Silverdragonstar chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
Bravo did enjoy this one. Glad to see Watson is going to be able to recover after this. Also Moriarty did not know who he crossed eh. Also enjoy Resurrected Flatmate and will look fowared to its update when you get the chance as you stated at the bottom of chap. 8. Thank you and Cheers!