Reviews for Dear Gwen
Helpfulfred chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
soooooooooooooo saaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddd I nearly cried
ellie2498 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Wow, that was so... Wow. I didn't see the ending coming! And I love how in the letter he said, "Remember when..." That was so cool! And you're right, there should be more zombie related fanfics! I loved this!
Samtastic 3.0 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Wow, pretty sad. But still good
iPsychic chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Sad, but I enjoyed it! Great work :)
Ms. Unusual-in-Groovy-Ways chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
That was one of the saddest things I ever read, but it was exactly what Iwanted to read today. It was very well written and I enjoyed how you wrote. The ending was sad but fit the story perfectly.

And I saw the implied NoCo. It was faint, but it was there.
Dreamy Lavender Tea chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This story was a great read! I loved your descriptions and I could see MANY NoCo; Not that it's a bad thing though, haha XD I haven't read zombie fics for this fandom but this is one of the best horror one-shots I've read. Keep writing! :D
CrumbKitty chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I don't really know how to reply to reviews, so... XD

Thanks, thanks, thanks! 3

I actually didn't really base it off anything. But I did read this one fanfiction about zombies (and I think it might have been a Resident Evil crossover) and it stuck in my mind sooo much. I can't remember the name. There was also another fanfiction about zombies and it was more based on trying to survive through a long span of time, rather than a day or two.

Both really inspired me wanting to write TDI/Zombies. I think in the first one I described, there was NoCo in it, but really small, and well done. So must have inspired me a bit!

So, in short, I didn't really mean to base it off anything in my mind. But I loved the fanfictions so much that it probably seemed like that, and def. inspired it.

Um, I hope you see this. You probably wont, 'cause I am a idiot and don't know how to reply to reviews. Thanks for reading and I'm sorry my reply was soo long.
Cynical Wonderland chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
this is so tragic yet sweet

is this base off one of the total drama/resident evil crossover fics?