Reviews for A Whiskey Glass Half Full
Lakritzwolf chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
That was... inexplicably disturbing and inexplicably hot at the same time. And uncanny realistic and in character.

Apart from that, I'm reading this equipped with a fine whiskey (no shit), and I simply could admire and appreciate the story as a piece of art.

Great job!
Celefin chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
Wow. Just. Wow.

The 'writing n00b' is better at her art than many, many authors I've paid to read.

Fascinating and intoxicating. I really don't know what you could have done better. Perfect characterizations, perfect timing, perfect style. I'm impressed.
Hansel Graey chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
OHMAHGOODNESS this is one of the greatest fanfictions I have ever read. And believe me, I've read a lot. I LOVE your Cass! You did an amazing job going deeper into her character; developing her. She's so badass-I believe you have successfully made her even more hardcore than in the game! And Vulpes-umph! Yes, you made him as despicably sadistic and messed up as I always imagined him to be, with a little extra to keep me guessing. I thoroughly enjoy reading this story! You write extremely well-you describe and place a great deal of thought into your work, and it shows tremendously. I love the long details and the poetic words you use. Hope for more soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
Sometimes I worry that the kink meme legitimises rape. There's the "oh, but she's into it" side of the whole thing but it feels weird.
nerdkink chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Great writing, great story, very realistic and still evilly sexy! You know how to explode my head! 3
ObsessedSniper chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
You have captured Cass perfectly once again, that was indeed the way she would deal with that awful scenario, having full sex with Vulpes just to get the chance to kill him. If that scorpion is the end of Vulpes, awesome. If not, Cass think fast. Please continue writing.

RW457
fortunesque chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
What an awesome ending. Cass is definitely the kind of gal I can see making Vulpes lose his shit. Bravo :)
Hansel Graey chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
I enjoyed this a whole lot! Cass is definitely one of my favorite companions, and this pairing is really unique. I'm looking forward for more! I loved the retorts that Cass would come up with, the back story to their meeting, and I eagerly anticipate what happens next. :))
fortunesque chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
I've been reading this story on the kmeme and I just wanted to drop a line here and let you know how awesome it is. Your Cass is awesome and your Vulpes is spot on. I'll definitely be on the lookout for more.
Lucidique chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
How can you hate on Johnny Guitar? lol...

Lovely chapter. I am just blown away by your Cass. She's in PERFECT characterization. You actually make me love her even more.

And your Vulpes. Unfff. Love him too. I can't wait to see what he's got in store for his little run away bride! ;D
Cressida Isolde chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Cass FUCKING OWNS.

And that's why I'm worried about what's going to happen to her :[
Shadow-Ocelot chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
This! ... is really wonderful so far. I really honestly don't understand why people don't like Cass. She's a strong woman with a brash attitude, and pitting her against Vulpes is sure as heck going to be interesting. Guaranteed, if you keep writing this I'll keep reading it.
ObsessedSniper chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I personally hate the legion with a passion like that of Boone. That means I do horrible things to Inculta. I would personally like to see him try to do something to Cass, then get his crotch ripped off, rammed down his throat, then she takes a sawed-off to what's left. You've captured the characters brilliantly. It would be good to continue this story, no matter what ending.
Lucidique chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Mama's gonna go against the grain here and say with great pride that I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO YOUR CASS. And your Vulpes, but that's besides the point... Everything she did just had me grinning from ear to ear. Her characterization was perfect. Why do I love it so much when women get all physical with Vulpes? Just does something to me... And he might not admit it, but it does something to Vulpes too... *cough*