Reviews for Sherlockula
You need a better beta reader. The story is good, the grammar and phrasing need help. Hungary is a place, hungry means you want food. You shouldn't repeat words in a sentence, for example don't use "always" twice in one sentence. Get a new beta and edit, the story deserves it.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
furry psychcopath is now my name for moriaty
Collection chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
John got two broken ribs and bruises all over and the only thing Sherlock says is "Moriarty? Odd." WHAAT?! Sherlock YOUR precious adorable almost turned into a slave John got beat up by Moriarty! I really expected Sherlock to get furious and possessive. At least a little angrier than this... That's the only thing that bothers me. :) The rest of your story is amazing, as far as I've read. And with that I shall continue reading. See you at a later chapter!
Insert Name Here chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
Great story! I liked your portrayal of the characters and thought you did really well with it! I loved the way you wrapped everything up, though I do wonder how Mycroft escaped Moriarty. The last chapter made me laugh out loud with "I put the fun in funeral" and "I hate everyone". This was a fantastic ride you took me on, so thank you very much!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
thank you for the opportunity to have read this marvalous tale!
Satan'sPixie chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
What I've read so far is good but I'm afraid I found the whole 'sleeping upside down' thing a little bit cliched. It's not necessarily a bad thing but its not to my tastes. Please don't take this as criticism, your writing's good but as I read lots of vampire stories (and not just fanfics) I get bored with too many cliches.
CelesteTsukino chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
To improve your writing, I would suggest more punctuation; you tend to have some run-on sentences. Also, commas, hyphens, and semicolons are your friends here. I was drawn out of the story numerous times by longer-than-necessary sentences and awkward pauses.

The idea is an interesting one, though-I like Jim as a werewolf. Plus Vampire!Sherlock is always a fun idea. Keep writing, it's a fun story.
Don'tSleep chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
t-shirt that said 'I put the fun in funeral' WANT!
I love this scene, reminds me of last Halloween. My friends should not have dressed as vampires. Creeped everyone else out no end. ;)
Don'tSleep chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
the doctor's interest was peaked
actually its piqued which is a different word entirely sorryif im a real nitpickr
love the story john's reaction ;)
wish my apartmentmates were vamps then the fridges would be ... odd
City of Lunatics chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
I agree with John! Thats so cool! Amazing story!
City of Lunatics chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
LOL "No wonder you're pale." Only John would say that when he finds out his friend is a vampire! Super
City of Lunatics chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Fantastic!
City of Lunatics chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I think it's really good! Brilliant.
sasa chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
I finished the most awesome story about JohnLock and Vampires. Why is there no mooore...! Q_Q I really really love it! You mixed my two favourite topics. x3 I really enjoyed it!
sasa chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Your fanfiction is awesome. I have to force myself to go to bed it so addicting! 3
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »