Reviews for It Was You
TrueLoveCanHappen chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Very good story, made me cry like a baby, but I guess that was the point.
LessThanThreeILY chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I was like okay I'm not gonna cry but then I read the part where Blaine took Nick to Kurt and I started... darn you but this was really good
softballgirl1136 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Damn. When I read the author's note at the beginning of tia story I kind of scoffed. I didn't think I would cry...but I did. Like a lot. The tears snuck up on me and I cried pretty much the entire time I read the last chapter. This was a really good story. Beautifully written. Thanks for sharing! :)
Sailor Grape chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Ok, this fic made me cry. Even though I didn't really expect Kurt to get better, I was so hoping that he would. And leave it to him to find another guy just as sweet and understanding as Blaine. The convo between Blaine and Matt was heartbreaking. But I loved this last chapter. At least Blaine found some kind of closure. This was a beautiful, beautiful fic.
Nyasar-tan chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Oh my God. I'm actually reviewing. This is really a rare moment. Like. RARE.

I cried so hard while reading this. It's really broke my heart. Absolutely beautiful. And now my mind kinda keep playing some random sad music. Gosh.

sorry if any of my grammar sucks.
CaitylinAmy chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
This was beautiful! I mean, tears everywhere, but absolutely beautifully written! 3
Pigfarts123 chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
It is so beautiful. And you made me cry.
drumblonde chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Just a river on my face ;_;

Really though, I liked this a lot. I really felt the pain and love that Blaine went through, and I loved the bit of advice Matt gave him.

Just a great piece. Thank you for this :)
static-harmony chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
I really want to say I hate you... but I can't. I think I heard my heart break during this story though. *sniffles* This was so beautifully written though. Bravo.
Lilynette chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Okay, I'm not going to lie, this made me cry.

Damn it.

MichiDreamer chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Oh wow that was amazing, I absolutely loved it. I would love to read more of this story! Great job and keep writing! :)
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
i don't want to cry.. i am literally fighting myself ..willing myself not to shed tears.. omg my intense love for this fandom (esp the Klaine fandom) has made me so emotional... omg.. omg ugh... just.. i need a moment and a hug
mustikas chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Wow, the ending made me cry too, it was really heartful. Thank you for writing that.
souvenirsfaits chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
I cried, so beautiful
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
oh my gawd

i don't even know what to expect in chapter 3 now.. like i think maybe but i don't even know