Reviews for JustMore
maphie chapter 3 . 1/11
I had to draw stick figures just to get a visual. I'm straight up vanilla so my mind isn't conditioned for this fuckery, literally.
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Oh, how I love a threesome which is well written and this certainly was. Thank you for bringing these boys into my living room.
eboni721 chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
THAT WAS AWESOME! LOVED IT! GOOD JOB!
ArekWhitlock chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
I love this story..
Are you going to write more?
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:))
bethi13212 chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
WOW! *** fanning face*** this whole story is HOT! How about some Garrett action?
VioletVirgo79 chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Damn Sexy...Can't wait for more updates!

~LL
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
ok... CANNOT wait for Jasper's birthday! lmao
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
oh goooooood MFG! I'm really trying to catch my breath after that one I do believe that was the HOTTEST F*CKIN smut I've EVER read in my entire life and I loved every freakin' minute of it!

Just picturing those boys in my head... *gasp* oh dear me... my girly bits will never be the same! *sigh* ok... I think I'm read to enter into the next chapter...
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
oh good GOD! Nothing more to say... I'm a wee bit tongue tied (and beyond wet)

Thanks!

*giggles*
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
ok... I had to get some slash in tonight in between Anger Management and the sequel! lmao... I am truly perved aren't I? I needed cock on cock... and on cock apparently! LOVE this! js :)))
Leona Bowman chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
That was Hot has Hell... Your a fantastic lemmon writter. yummmmy..
Dillon Riley chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
Well now that was a hot fucking birthday present and Jaspers BDay is coming up too I see...I wonder what E will get him...Cannot wait to find out Lol...Great job bb!

Jay
mizzLADY chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
you were right I loved it, it took me forever to read it sence I just figered out my password lolz
Dillon Riley chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Wow...they are horny as can be huh? I wonder what Jacob will dew to them lol...

Cannot wait to read on!

Jay
Dillon Riley chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Well ummmm that was a lot of smexin now...LMAO! and hot too