Reviews for Exit Freeway Right, Accompanied
reina13 chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Is this finished because i would really like to see what happens when they put the family back together
Meg the fierce lady chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. A. Keep writing.
egwolf65 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
great story!
ILoveAnime89 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Love it.
Casey Wolfe chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Amazing! Love this new take on the movie. Curious as to where our two love birds are going next...
Thaliran chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Nice, are there coming more hope so
christinaemerald chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
love the story! can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
asdf chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
please update within this year. your story is amazing and im tired of waiting to read more. wish there was more brian/vince stories out there.
Erisa Daelyn chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Another awesome story from you! I would totally read it if you kept going and wrote what happens next.
flaimingdarkfox chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
awesome cant wait to read more
The Doctor Lives chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I live this story, I've never really thought of a Vince/Brian pairing before. Strangely enough it works. Gret story. U planning on continuing with the other parts of the series?
Joani chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
First reaction: What an interesting couple!
Second reaction: oh my god, this is suspenseful and a fun read!
Third reaction: ... ... what... what do you mean, 'complete'? No, no, there needs to be more! More hawtness! More unusual but strangely well-done couple!

Well done!
fierynightangel chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
coolness!
Casey Wolfe chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
LOVE it! I've always been a big Dom x Brian fan. But I saw a really good vid recently that had some Brian x Vince in it and totally dug it. I'm shocked to see there's only a couple fics for these guys. I really loved what you developed here. You ever think of continuing this?
Mickey chapter 1 . 11/24/2012