Reviews for Desire
pgoodrichboggs chapter 11 . 2/27
If their is another sequel I will definitely read it. Love your stories:)
RumorGoddess chapter 11 . 3/9/2016
Aww! Thought Buffy would never get there! Lol
Kathleen Pfeiffe chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Oh dear you just know something is going to happen to make this harder than it needs to be.
Poor Spike ... he has every reason to doubt and worry.
Soaringclaws chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
Aww! As much turmoil as Buffy went through in this story, it was still such a sweet piece overall. I especially liked Willow's moments of inspiration. The part where she noticed how Buffy and Spike were holding hands outside was just too adorable. I'm glad that you gave her a happy ending with Tara.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Aww, I just love this :)
sjwheelan chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
Wonderful! I really enjoyed this story. You bring out such emotion in the characters, and in me!
ScarlettDuck chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
So beautiful. Love how everyone loves Buffy happy, and that's most important, and therefore they let Spike in. Poor crazy Buffy... At least she thinks through her nutty freak outs in a mature way unlike how she handled things on the show. Dialogue, as ever, is charming, witty, and spot on for each character.
Micmoc chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
What a fantabulous ride! Thanks!
Jhiz chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
This was sweet. I like the symbolism of the new bed being their bed in their room. Thanks for sharing this!
Jhiz chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Hey, Xander actually wasn't a big poop head... I liked that.
Bamboo Angel chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
It's a very good thing for everyone that Spike is so persistent, Buffy had a LOT of walls that needed bringing down. I'm glad she finally started hearing what he'd been saying since Cliffside, and even before that really. And I'm glad that everyone's knowing and accepting the relationship, even if it's not the one they would have chosen for her. On a related note, I love Anya's positive reinforcement idea, it seems very effective.
Bamboo Angel chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Ah, poor Ed. Although it does seem to me that Spike may have been helping karma along, even if that wasn't his intention. But there's no way that Buffy's not going to find out about this sooner or later, and Spike is going to have to do some very fast talking when that happens.
Suzanne chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Cant sum up eleven well-written chapters with a few words, so Ill just say: great!
tawny chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
Such a sweet story! Love how deeply you wrote the characters!
tawny chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Gotta review mid-story again. LOVE THAT SONG! Perfect.