Reviews for Desire
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
SO AWESOME Dawn will have a field day with this!
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
OMG so good smut good fluff good dawn and spike OMG EEEEK SO FREAKING CUTW
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Not my fave mutty spuffy but still MUCH better then most
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
BEST SONG EVERRRRRRRRRRR and awwwwwwe LOVE this so much Dawn is spot on and just YES
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Spikeys in love SOOOOOOO AUDORABLE LOVED IT:)
Margot-Eve chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
Overall this was a good story x] nice continuation, well written, though I winced twice in the last chapter on those angry Buffy moments... a bit over the top and... didn't liked them. But I liked the story, the rest was great ;]
ginar369 chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
She really needed that push. She can be so stubborn and refuse to see what is in front of her. The others weren't right for her. They saw her in a specific way and anything that changed their view of her made them run. Spike just sees her and loves her for it.
ginar369 chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
I loved Dawn coming out and admitting her theft to everyone. Buffy backslides often. Years of slaying are hard to get over, but I'm glad Dawn was able to straighten her out. Spike probably taught her lots of things the others wouldn't approve of but he had a reason for it. You never know when you might need to steal something to save your life or be that down on your luck to need to steal to eat. Probably not the greatest role model, but it was done with love and concern. Besides the amount of trouble Dawn manages to get in to with the demons in town she needs all the tricks she can learn! Willow has an epiphany! She can finally see that Buffy needs Spike, that without him Buffy would be like the Buffy-bot, there but not.
ginar369 chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
Double dates and all you talk about is work related things. Ugh, no wonder it didn't go too well. I think Willow tried to dominate the conversation because she wasn't really comfortable having Spike along. I can understand Spike telling them about the chocolate and blood, but I can also understand them being a little squicked out about it. But he is right, he is a vamp and they need to understand it.
ginar369 chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
Sometimes it amazes me that this group rushes out to save the world on a daily basis but one social worker scares the crap out of them! The best defense is a good offense, show no fear! I'm glad she took the help Spike got for her. That dean was slime and deserved to give Buffy everything he did just for his past crimes!
ginar369 chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
All her panic and denials are what is giving it away to everyone. She is over reacting trying to make it look like nothing is going on and everyone can see it. I understand her concerns, it's all too much for her right now but she really needed the blow up she had. They are putting too much on her without realizing it and she needed to let them know.

Shark tooth is gone! he he I never did like that guy.
ginar369 chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
How in the world is Spike supposed to get 40 Siamese kittens? I never understood that on the show. It's not like you find those kinds of cats as stray's! I wonder if all her panic is solely about her friends finding out about them and more to do with her being torn from Heaven? After all that time of peace to be back in the harsh loud world with everyone expecting everything to go back the way it was, I think that is causing more of the panic then anything else.
ginar369 chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Really if Giles knows that Spike loves Dawn why is it so hard to admit that he is capable of loving Buffy too? I don't think after that summer any of them could doubt that Spike cared for Dawn. Loved her like a big brother. So if he is capable of having those kind of feelings and they admit it then it's no stretch to love Buffy. All her insecurities make me want to go punch her father, Angel, Parker and Riley square in the nuts.
ginar369 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
That had to hurt. Scrubbing away the evidence? Even though the evidence was invisible and had already been washed away? Besides not one of them ever asked for committee approval before knocking boots with someone so why should she? I think Buffy should have a long talk with the girls and get the story about what happened that summer. Giles would even give a decent truthful accounting. Xander wouldn't of course if it involved Spike. But Buffy needs to see that the gang doesn't hate Spike.
ginar369 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
She freaked because her friends didn't freak. Her mind moves in very mysterious ways.

Nobody should ever listen to Warren. He is a woman hating sicko. I'm glad that Buffy could see past what Spike to the eventual good that came from the Buffy-bot. She is just a mess of insecurities.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »