Reviews for Desire
Inazea chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Reading during the day has definite advantages. I can turn my music up and sing along really loudly without waking someone. Which also means that my music does not have to contrast my reading so that I keep calm and quiet ... I can get all squeak-y and awww-y without someone complaining, yay. If it was night I'd definitely NOT listen to lines like "the state of my heart/ the place where we are/ was written in the stars" but instead I guess I'd stick to my instrumentals and maybe Disturbed or Apocalyptica.

Sorry, lack of sleep does increase the rambling. Anyway, the fact that I need calming music, music that keeps me down should tell you that I like what I read. The idea in general and the way it's done, writing, sweetness and all other things considered.

I like how Dawn encourages them, watching the series she always kinda just felt like she was there to cause trouble and make people worry more ... She kinda didn't have a purpose after that whole Key thing ... not that I didn't like her, it was just ... you know? They had to protect her and didn't let her do stuff, mostly ... not to mention that she was stupid. I mean, stealing to get attention is not really ... If I'm stealing stuff, I act as sneaky as I can, which is kinda not the purpose of getting attention, but rather the opposite. And I kinda have the feeling that I'm putting too much thought into everything right now.

Anyway, I like how the sequel starts. I think it's possible that they'd really behave like that, all of them. :)

LG

Ina
Inazea chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
Okay. And tomorrow I'll read the sequel. I love this story.
BabyFaith18 chapter 11 . 1/24/2012
Amazing. I can't get over how good of a writer you are. :)
MMWillow13 chapter 11 . 12/14/2011
Have I mentioned how much I truly love your writing! This series is great just like the others I've read so far. You slay Buffy fanfiction.

P.S. No baby yet, but one tired exhausted mama lol.
GoodfortheSoul chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
After being away on vacation and in complete Buffy withdrawal, I was so happy to read the last two chapters of this fic. Your characterization is, as usual, wonderful (I particularly liked the bit with Xander! So funny). I think that you ended it beautifully. Hope that you are inspired to work on the story's continuation, but if not, it is a lovely piece and I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
Bralker Stalker chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
you know i want a sequel Sweets to this fdabulous fanfic that has kept me enthralled all this time :D -Hannah xx
ACeH-aH chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
THAT JUST MADE MY LIFE! BEST NIGHT EVER - READING THIS! I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE THE BEST AUTHOR THAT EVER HAPPENED. YOU JUST MADE MY LIFE.

omgomgomgomgomgogomgomgogmogm

(caution:this is not a review - rather, it is a spaz)

Pleeeease, make with the sequallllll! I LOVED THIS! SO MUCH! UNHEALTHILY MUCH!

-S

P.S I could kiss you for that amazing fic. 3
LithiumReaper chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
Wow, just wow.. I never thought it would be possible for me to smile, stretch my eyes, gasp, giggle, frown, grin and push down tears the way I have with this story. You and I havr come a long way, and each time I see an update from you or a dedication, I know that those pictures I found way back when were sent to the right person! You are a gem dearest, and this story is your masterpiece :)

Love it, amazing chapter. Dawn is really sweet, and Xander's reward made me blush a little hehe good on ya sweets! Anyway, plot bunnies are closing in on you, already awaiting part III :D

Much love

Mary

XOXO!
spiritedghost chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Okay that was better progress was made, Xander is still an idiot. However he is trying and in the long and short run, I guess that is all one can expect. I understand why Spike pushes, I get it, he wants what he wants so he will reverse what he says mid stream to get her to agree to it. She is still scared of so many things but most of all she is afraid of losing him. So I guess my major problem with this story WAS (I used the past tense so the author may now stop holding her breath and smile) that fact that I, was expecting them to react in the world of FF and seriously that is not happening, Sweet, has recreated the personalities within the show. For the most part, So job Well Done. Once more I bow to the Master. have at it, pet and have fun with it, See I told you I would read on and here ya go!...Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I like the story but he is pushing way too hard...
iliv3bymu5ic chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
I love love love love love love love love loev love you story. PLEASE CONTINUE lol.
Msnycegirl0820 chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
Yay! I love updates and new chapters! I'm glad you let dawn be a punk and do something as "normal" as stealing but even more that she owned up to it and have the brass to speak her mind. She needs some back bone sometimes. And very glad that she made them see that she was responsible and she did it, it wasn't anyone else. When I was young people were blamed for some stuff I did too and it was the same situation, without stealing or vampires. So it was cool. Also glad Buffy is starting to let spike in. Sometimes your stories make me laugh out loud for real or grin and smile like a fool. So thank you :). Also I undertand what you're saying about Joyce and it's cool that most of the time it follows cannon, it was just nice to see once where she lived. Thanks again for all the hard work you put into the stories. Cant wait for more!
Bralker Stalker chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh totally cute Sweets. And you captured Tara brilliantly again. Look forward to more -Hannah xx
amiradanielle chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
Liked the ladder idea! Very hot. Steaming up the crypt. I never liked that social worker. Maybe she can die violently? Really loved how she used boyfriend.
amiradanielle chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
Love the acceptance rant from Anya. Very showing of her loving human side. Wonderful. Enjoyed Buffy killing the Boss-man. Didn't like him much. I thought it was funny she called him a mascot.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »