Reviews for Desire
Bralker Stalker chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
yay! I love this. Whenever you write sex scenes it is amazing...so amazing...makes it seem so real. :) ever a fan Hannah x
LithiumReaper chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Phew, omfw that was sooo hot! I'm really happy that Buffy is letting this thing with Spike go further and deeper than before. She's finally letting him knlw the real her!

I love how Spike wants to do more than just shag her, and its refreshing to be honest. A for the quick update :D
GoodfortheSoul chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
I am really enjoying this fic! Spike is just so sweet. I mean, really, could he be any more perfect? I love their attempt and failure to just be normal. As always, you write Buffy's internal struggles very well. Its so fun to watch her coming to terms with her feelings for Spike. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Bralker Stalker chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
YAY! Spike Buffy sitting in a tree! Loving the whole new Dawn thing we got going on...Joss didnt give Michelle enough credit with her. Dawn could've been a real treat of a character :) i am so addicted to this fic! I need more chapters Sweets ;D ever a fan, Hannah x
Bralker Stalker chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
omfg yay! So happy you've wrote a sequel :) now officially loving this one too :)
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
LOVE. That is what I have for this. A deep and frighteningly intense sort of love, much like Spike's for Buffy...Speaking of which, if she leaves him, can I have him? LOL! Seriously though, this is FABULOUS! Your writing is breathtakingly beautiful and literate as always, as well as the balance between serious emotion and humour. You are a master at literate humour, subtle and blatant. I just can't send enough praise and adoration, seriously. You capture their relationship so well that it never gets to graphic, or 'sappy'. Spike at the bank was great, I love how he tries to downplay helping Dawn (and Buffy). Dawn and Buffy's interaction was sweet, funny, and believable. Xander's reaction to the Spuffy dance was hilarious, and, (this needs a paragraph all it's own...)

THE CARS? AND SPIKE? Oh Sweet Satan, I think my heart just stopped. Too much awesomeness, two of my favourite things! Definitely made my day! Spike"s little running monologue during the song? YUM.

This is always awesome, and I encourage more! PLEASE!
GoodfortheSoul chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Oh I loved this chapter. You write the Scoobies so well, and it is so much fun to watch their reactions to all the Spuffiness. I also really enjoyed how likably you write Dawn; she is so sweet in this story. And you do such a good job capturing Buffy's internal struggles, including her anti-bitch lessons. Ha! Can't wait to read what happens next!
LithiumReaper chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Phew, that was sooo good! Xander sure knows where his bread is buttered. I think I really love this story :D

Ready to try, well, lets just say that it can be taken on two ways.. She can be ready to try and finally forgive her friends and also that she's gonna try and not hide her feelings for Spike. I do hope its both of em! :)
GoodfortheSoul chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I am very excited for this story. I was sad when “A Model Romance” ended, and I am so happy to see it is continuing. I love how you write Buffy and Spike. Even though they are in love, they are both so troubled and conflicted. Can’t wait to read what happens next.
iSage chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
So glad to see this story continuing still! The love and passion between these two is just enthralling, inspired and heartwarming every time. Looking forward to seeing how the story further develops and the next piece of action!
LithiumReaper chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I love it! Buffy is a bitch again, but now she's a bitch that loves Spike! Really well written, can't wait for the update :D
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7