Reviews for Screwing With Fate
Hana chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I love your stories! Normally I don't start shipping a pairing because of fanfictions but since I read all of your BalthyxAtropos stories, I had to change my mind.
I'm looking forward to all upcoming fanfictions from you!
Lunatic Silver chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I'm addicted to your stories. I'm so glad I stumbled upon the Balthazar/Atropos ones at livejournal the other day, because each and every one I've read so far delights me! I loved this one, I love how Balthazar is an adorable mix of creeper and five year old.
BlueStar1820 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was funny, I really did like it.
Alhana-Antilles chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
You have these characters down pat, and your writing flows pretty well too. Job well done!
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Epic pairing. I just love this. Very funny Belthazar reminds me of a little boy in elementry school picking on girls he likes. Good job!
craple chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Ohmygod, ohmyfu-god! You have created such a wonderful masterpiece; AND I MEAN IT! You should create some more, really. I seriously enjoy all of your Balthazar/Fate works-not that you wrote a lot-but they were awfully good!

PS: I shouldn't be asking this, but I do hope you will create a... More mature (as in M-Rated) story :')
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This was freakin' hilarious!
ChelseaGoAgain chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
MORE! :) I really love it please make more. I am starting to like this pairing :)

ChelseaGoAgain
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
love this too! balthazar is funny. i also like atropos. please write some more about them. :)