Reviews for Magnetism
bluenetball chapter 3 . 2/4
I love this story, its really hooking.
Thenchick chapter 3 . 1/29
ooooo
Haunt of twilight chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
This is such a good story so far! I really would love to read where it went. There are so few of this pairing.
Avalon Callahan chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
Nooooooo ! there is not now! I'm frustrated at my keyboard hoping there is a sequel. It's so great.
Calmzone1 chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
oh man - really sad that you haven't continued this! Amazing work!
Narutoyaoi4ever chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Dun dun duuuuuun I'm scared to find out wat happens next
omry.grinberg chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Just reread this. I've really liked it. Hoping for more.
JasminJoJo chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
I really hope you will take this story up again! Because it's really good! :) So please continue! :D
Mistress M-n-M chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I know there hasn't been an update in this since 2011, but I'm following in hopes you'll come back to this. I really like the direction it is heading and I would love for you to finish it.

Thanks
Bablefisk chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Ohhh!
Bablefisk chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
I think you managed Finn just fine, actually:) And I loved "and then birth a school of glittery dolphins":D
rika chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
omg please continue!
njferrell chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Wow..they are all getting to take a look at themselves. Or, getting forced to look at themselves. Santan just smacked Quinn in the face with the truth.
njferrell chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Puck and Finn just took a tour of what goes on in their head. It was a twisty ride...but, they came to good conclusions.

It's ok to be Kurt's friend, to like him as such, and defend and help him. And, if he wanted Sam? And Sam wanted him? They were going to help make that happen!
njferrell chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I like Kurt's honesty!

Sounds like it will be quite the show.