Reviews for Letters
natalia apple chapter 1 . 1/18
Simple but at the same time beautiful. It is truly evident that you wrote this fan fiction with great love and respect for the amazing anime.
sky of c-o-l-o-r-s chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I've only recently begun to watch this anime and I am already in love with it. I can't believe there are only about 20-something episodes! Great story. I hope the anime ends well. I'm only on episode 10. :D
mina-chan chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Awwn, your fic is amazing, I was looking for a fic from bakumatsu, I found you and your fic made me so happy. I'm a Brazilian girl, now I'm your fan. Thank you.
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I just felt I had to review, but I don't quite know what to write!

Akizuki and Kakunojou are such wonderful characters, thinking about what happens next is a real pleasure. Akizuki deserves the future you've given him, though I'm not so sure about the fencing, but well. Minor detail.

I liked this. Please write other stories with these characters!
that one chicken chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This is just lovely; you've captured the characters perfectly and with so much emotion. I was relieved to see that there are actually some fans of Iroha out there, so I'm really hoping you'll write more. Your work is pretty fab. _
somnifer chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
So, I was going to sign in to write this, but I have forgotten my password, and I am tired of waiting for to send it to me.

Anyway- why does this not yet have any reviews? *scolds internet* I admire how much emotion this has while still being short and fairly understated. Having had a bit of sneak preview, I'm really glad to see this finished and posted. The impact of this story crept up on me; I hardly noticed it until the end, when she goes to the dock with the box of tokens. Such a romantic sweep-you-off-your-feet ending (precisely, I think, because you used such restraint). Great work. :0)