Reviews for I Think That She Knows
MRSDARRENCRISS589 chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
I really love this
babyourenotalone chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
OH MY GOSH. This is totally amazing. Pleaseeee update it!
veytta chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
My god. I don't even LIKE Kurt/Blaine. At all. But I think I love Kate/Blair. This... should be interesting. I'll probably read the rest of this later, seeing as it's quite late here, but you've definitely caught my interest and I couldn't resist reviewing.
Hiruko the Baku chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
I love this! Although the girls turned guys and guys turned girls names confuse me ."
I-Have-Been-Changed-For-Good chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
This needs more readers. Seriously. Lol I love it! I think it's awesome that you genderbended everyone;) Amazing story, hope you update soon!
TheLuciferPerson chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
OH MY GOD!

This is the most perfect story ever!

I'm lesbian, but I never liked Santana and Brittany's relationship (it just doesn't seem real to me... there's no chemistry). But this? This is so real and so cute!

Oh my god, please keep writing!
Julia chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
I really wasnt expecting to like this, but I do. Ryan Murphy screwed up, klaine should have been lesbians. And as confusing as the other gender swaps are, they're still surprisingly entertaining. Lol. I really like your story. I know you're probably not getting as many reviews as you'd hope, but it's not because your story is lacking, people are just wary of the prompt because it takes an amazing writer to pull it off. You're pulling it off. Congratulations! :)
DarrenCriss1 chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Awesome
pokey chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
This is awesome. My favorite part is when Blair points at Kate and does a sexy shimmy to put her at ease. Oh Blair.