Reviews for Entre el Corazon y la Espada
catseyelily chapter 3 . 10/17
Very interesting beginning and I like the creative use of canon elements (hime being the one to administer the thing). Well written and though I suspect that's all there's going to be it's enough to make wish there was more.
xenaseth chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Umm..? That's know? Stopping right there when I wished that Ichi would give birth right away..!
Anyway,, I haven't read your discontinued version of this but I clearly see that you gave me emotions that I shouldn't have through the way you conveyed your words in the story. I also like the part where the pink haired arrancar had his experiments...even if its long... :) And..! I'm gonna wait til you update this awesome fic..! Somehow, I want Ichigo to suffer needlessly with the greatest pain.. :D
Please impregnate Ichigo after having sex... not by some drugs..! You know...? Aizen could fuck him(Sorry, I'm just saying) and the darkest nature(or whatever you call it)of Ichigo and Aizen could go.. BABOOM! And then the new arrancar would be born! Oh! And please update this fic..!
Maybe I'm too excited for this fic.
Thank you for this fic..!
duchessme chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Too was such intererting to me 2 my chair..the end?
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
firetrap chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Y u no update anymore?

This story has so much potential, it has me wanting to read more, wanting to know more.

I'm really hoping you'll continue it, 'cause I'm dying to know what unravels next.
Caitriona695 chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
oh dear. When Orihime discovers what she's done to Ichigo, she's definitely gonna need some serious therapy. And when SS finds out what she's done, they will certainly brand her a traitor (even more than they already have).

I hope you update soon. I'm wondering what the rest of the Espada would think if they saw Sayzel's experiment in his lab.
Caitriona695 chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
I'm only on Chapter 2 of this fic and I know that there is a 3rd, so pardon if some of these issues are discussed in a later chapter.

I'm intrigued with Aizen's plan. MY guess is that he is planning on forcing Ichigo to take Sayzel's concotion in order to seperate him from his hollow. I'm not sure why the 2 week limit is in place, except to make the story itself move along a little quicker.

I like the name of the Esclavo. It's close enough to slave that those who do not speak or read spanish well can still know what's going on.

Looking at the concept of a male giving birth, I do have to think about ectopic pregnancies, where the egg implants outside the womb. While in almost all cases, the fetus is terminated, there have been some cases ( . .gov/pubmed/1251665 . .gov/pubmed/19623923) where the fetus and the mother survived the pregnancy. Of course, the delivery was surgerical. So, I have to think that with the correct "care" (read: hormones and other injections) by Sayzel, Ichigo could survive the experience - though the gods know it would be traumatic to everyone involved.

I was interested in the "other" form of Arrancar production that Aizen was working on at the end of this piece. I didn't realize that Wonderweiss was a golem-like creation. Though that would make better sense than he gave up too much of his mental acuity in order to be able to stand against the Soutaichoi.

Thanks for writing for us. Onto another Chapter. :D
Yokiryuu chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
And TA-DAA ichi is pregnant! and he doesn't even know it yet.. well that's what I think. but really love the story so far - can't wait for the next chapter. really hope you update soon. :D

really can't wait to read what is gonna happen next.
OfeliaWolf chapter 3 . 7/17/2011

cant wait 4 more!
WaveMoonstone chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
awesome story please update soon :D
Pickle Reviver chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Great story! Curious how this will unfold
yaoifangrl4ever chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
This is the first fanfic I've read in Goddess knows how long and it is absolutely brilliant! Looking forward to the rest! I love how you made Szayel so in character, as with Aizen!
ravensterling123 chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
amazing chapter :D
His Georgasauru chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
This seems word for word like the episode where Orihime gets captured I will reprt you unless you change it.
His Georgasauru chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I read most of this and come to find that it seems almost word for word with the episodes. Im not reporting you yet but i will unless you change it.