Reviews for Regret Rebel
This is fantastic! I love the moment between Beth and Mick, I really hope you will write more one shots or even a longer story?
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
awesome short! i so wish the character of mick rawson had continued on in some way on some show. :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I don't know what should I say. But I can tell you one thinh; I love it! :') please make more!
kali82 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Great picture of the two of them. I think you capture their more hidden sides really well. Nicely done.
Hornswaggler chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This is, to put it simply, epic.

You did an amazing job with the characterization. Beth and her determination to be untouchable, Mick's bizarre humor even while he's being comforting...it turned out beautiful. I absolutely adore this team's dynamic and you captured it brilliantly.

I'd love to see more from you! Many kudos!

Waggy
stilljustme chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
wow that was great! i felt like crying myself somehow, poor beth... really really good!
JadaRae chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
NICE! I enjoyed the Mick/Beth interaction! Real nice!
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
That was great. Watching the end of the episode you can tell that the fact of killing a person was really eatting at Beth. Mick was the best and only person to talk to her about it because she shot the guy to save him, and because he has shot and killed numerous people before. I'm glad that he was able to help.
Shakespeare's Lemonade chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I like this. I thought it was an intetesting contrast, the woman who's never shot anyone, and the man who used to shoot people for a living. I liked how you captured their characters in this story. Really nicely done. It makes me more sad that the show is over.

Lynn
Anneklok chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
THIS! You so rock my face right now. This is pretty much amazing. Your characterization was perfect and it was really well plotted and beautiful. Definitely adding to my favorites so I can read again when the mood strikes.
masey chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Thank you! I lot the interaction between Mick and Beth and so very glad that you posted this story.

I loved it. I thought it sounded exactly like them. Brilliant.
nexis44 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Good story:) thanks for sharing.