Reviews for Lights Will Guide You Home
ResseGarcia chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
awwwe. my heart broke at what san said to britt. they could've put something like this on glee before when san was still struggling. it definitely would have touched a lot of people's hearts. loved it!
0mniessence chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
baerritosandtears chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
everything hurts and it's not okay..(sorry my tumblr side is coming ou) I freaking oved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Great job with this! You should write more! Thanks!
qwAEUI chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I love this. Seriously, this piece is amazing.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
wow, that was a really emotional story.
rose weasleey chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
really good job i loved it! :)
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
this is good
16candlez chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
ok so i was reading this again cause i came across it and i remember it being cute and that's so funny/cool/weird that they actually did do this song in glee club!
dyslexic.anagram chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Excellent job. This is very well written.

I like that it is written in Mr. Shue's point of view.
EspeciallyCriminallyGleeful chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Just found this story and wanted to let you know how much it moved me. I honestly still have tears in eyes while writing this review. Amazing.
sarah chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
that was a really good story. i liked it a lot. very well written and touching. oh, and i believe 'i love you' is 'te amo'. te quiero is more like 'i want you'. overall great story ]
Creedog VanDrey chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Aw, this was so incredibly beautiful. My only critique is that it wasn't near long enough, because I could probably have watched you craft this interaction forever.
grotesqueries chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
GAH every time I read this I just. I baw everywhere, because it's so perfect.

Except for one liiiittle thing. Te Quiero means "I want you", not "I love you. Te Amo means "I love you." That's the only thing that makes me twitch.

But other than that, I love it dklsjfd
hacc7 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011