Reviews for If Only
redorchid23 chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
update please!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Had the makings of a great story. Any chance you will finish it?
B.anonymous chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
A nice companion chapter - great dialog and very well written.
B.anonymous chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Really liked the Josh POV, which was unexpected but well done. Very nicely written.
KlingonGal8489 chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
I just discovered this story, and it's got me on the edge of my seat! Are you ever going to update?
petuniatc chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Interesting. I just found this when I was looking to see if you had any comments posted about continuing Bethleham (I love that story). I somethimes think they introduce all these characters on Castle then don't know what to do with them. The way you used Josh here was very interesting. Looking forward to more.
Mestizaa chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
I'm actually so intrigued by this. I wonder if/how you'll pull it off. It's a complicated premise, but you've done well so far. The parallels you've drawn are quite interesting too. I hope you'll update regularly.
Blooky chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Ahh, the guilt Kate will be feeling later on. Being in love with Castle and then there's the guy who saved your life through surgery. However, I'm not sure in real life Josh would be allowed to perform surgery on his girlfriend.
Blooky chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I'm intrigued by this original plot and I really like how you portrayed Josh as the big outsider. Josh is in fact a very grateful character. We don't see much of him on the show, so you can mold his character to your own liking. I loved reading this chapter through his eyes.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
I loved "If," and "Only" was great. I like how this is one of the many post-finale fics that actually deals with catching the sniper (I don't know how ff writers have been ignoring that) as well as Beckett's recovery. Well done. Can't wait to hear what Josh has to say. Looking forward to your next chapter!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Really enjoyed this! Unique and interesting approach and great characterization that seems very true. Can't wait to read more.
CastleandBeckett-always chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
How can you leave it like that? haha :P

Please update soon, i love this story :)
NCISchick chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
im sitting here in tears. i hate josh! and love the fact Kate and Rick are each others medical proxies. that made me smile...just a little...but i was pretty strong, until the part with Lex and Castle...then i was bawling! WAHHH! update soon!

Love NCISchick xoxooxox
loveisacage chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
This is wonderful! I am loving it! More please!
Christa Morgan chapter 1 . 5/20/2011