Reviews for If
kandita chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
I really wanted to read more. Hiashi man I wish Sasuke had kicked his sorry a**. I mean damn ur daughter was tortured and all he could say is u're a disgrace...I really dislike that man
ProjXPsyClone chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
I like the little talk between Naruto and Sasuke from te previous chap. Or was it this one...? I forget heh ()ゞ...sorry.

Anyways I couldn't agree more with that review. Its been awhile since you've touched this story on here it seems but I hope you''ll be able to fid your muse for it again when you can. So until then, I will patient way in hopes of this story being continued keep up the awesomeness!

ProjXPsyClone chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Lightning and water is a bad combo too xD

Why can't they just be civil about it D:

Sasuke isn't that bad.

ProjXPsyClone chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
I don't like it when Hiashi is made to be the heartless father :/

But I love the story still. Regardless

pretty good
umnia chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
it was impressive
astraea.12 chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
This is really good. I can't wait to read the rest. Good luck! :)
umnia chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
sasuhinalove2327 chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
i had fun reading this. i hope youll update soon
Delicatelyplaced chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
I love this story :3 hehe I think it's adorable how Sasuke wanted to come back because of Hinata! ;D I hope they have babies in the future LOLOLOLOL I mean just imagine what their kids would look like & I think my favorite part about them having kids is when They havea son & like Hinata shows her love & everything! LOL just thought I'd voice that opinion :333 But yeah, I'm always checking if there are any like Sas&Hina stories that have been updated! :D Cause I mean I just love them so much! :) Anyway, I really really hope you'll update soon! I don't know the feeling of writing & having to come up with all those great and amazing ideas, but hopefully in the future I do! :D Looking forward to the next upcoming chapters! :)

Syd monster12 chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Awww this is soooo cute! Pleas keep writeing! I love your story and I hope sasuk goes to th ball! Thank u 4 makeing a great story :)
AgentMica chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
This story is great. I love the way you leave subtle hints of what happened in the past but never fully reveal it. You just let it come together by itself. I'm really looking forward to reading more.
Faux Princess chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
lol. I laughed at the ending! tee-hee

ehem...this chapter was awesome! as were the other chapters. I've been rereading this earlier today. I didn't think you'd update so soon, but you didn't disappoint!

Thanks for this chapter!