Reviews for Stuart
Polyjuice Princess chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
i love Cal! I hope there's more Julian soon! update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I really love this story! Will we see more of Cal? His denial is endearing. Thanks so much for writing this!
captindonavin chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
ok, i do believe that this was no less than great. but it's just like a glee episode, nothing changes except the location...
captindonavin chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
ok, so the added drama is helping your cause. *she sits back and clasps her hands dramaticly* lets just see if you cankeep it up...

ps... i totaly love your cal character...
captindonavin chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
passion, expence. you have me... now impress me.
blaaah chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
please update soon omg ;-; i miss this.
Bakura From School chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
So...any chance you'll be updating this soon? I know it's been like almost 4 months, but I just found it! :( You can't do this to me Lannuh!

When I first read the title, I was like "...stuart?" then I read the Summary and I was like "Stuart?" then I read that it was about the stuart boys (mainly Derek) and I was like "STUART!" And my head exploded.

After finding the pieces (most of them anyways, I dove right in because really, any Dalton fan's top three characters should automatically be the Stuart Trio, mine are. !

So I really really enjoyed this because it showed the "behind the scenes" details if you will of the other houses that CPCouter didn't write about in DALTON. Stuart boys. and i don't know about you, but I've never been one for OCs. (Stuart boys), but ever since I read Dalton, those OCs have become even better than the original cast of Glee for me. yes even Kurt and Blaine who weren't technically OCs. I keep watching Glee, waiting for the twins to come on screen with Nerf funs, or for Reed to trip down the stairs. So I'm already partial to those characters, and then I read your story (for Stuart Trio) (Derek) (...Derek) and I'm bombarded with even more OCs who I can't decide who my favorite is!

I definietely loved each and ever one of your boys, yes, even Jon. and so much happened in each chapter. I enjoyed that the main plot almost did revolve around the Rowing competition, and prep for that. that the majority of the rowing team is in Stuart, just like the majority of the Warblers are in Dalton.

It makes me happy to see that there are such studious young men, even if they are fictional, and loosey based off the idea of a fictional televisoin show... but que sera sera.

there are s many things that i want to say, but my excitement is just so much that it's supressing all thoughts from becoming words and theyre just stuck there in the front of my mind wanting to be sent to you telepathically. I'll send them to you now: ...

I hope it worked, if it didn't, I hope you can imagine my love for you and this story, and your characters, you're thoughts, your character's thoughts, and how each one has a specific issue he's going through. it makes it simple to find one character to identify with like Cal is going through acceptance of himself and his sexualtiy, and Derek has the typical stress that comes with everything. weve all been there, and it's encouraging to see what you'll have the characters do in response to their situations.

to sum it up: I exploded, I couldn't find about 10 pieces of my heart because each of your charactesr stole a piece from me.

thank you so much, and i'm seriosly seriously looking forward to the day that Stuart is updated.

Now If Only we had a Hanover story as well...
Aria657 chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Aww, Jon! I want somebody to help explain to him that he doesn't need to hate Derek. I just want him to give up on the hating, but I suppose that will come later! So, Cal is gay? Poor Cal, it's none of their business, he could be asexual for all they knew, it's just not their business! I wouldn't want people butting into my private life, even if I was really close to them, they're are just some things you need to keep to yourself! Loved it though, update soon please!
Jajuin chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
So this is the infamous spin off I've been hearing about. Well, I have two words for you; Love. It. :D The fact that I'm totally pro-Stuart definitely explains my instant liking to this story. That, plus more Derek? *Fangirl squeals*

Now, for the technical part of this review. I think you captured Derek pretty well, considering how much emphasis you put on his academic and extra curricular activities. Logan as well, you made him more lovable when you showed his and Derek's friendship. He's not just the emo guy on meds (as you can pick up on from other Daltonverse fics), he actually seems..human.

Cal is just adorable. That's the only word I can use to define him. :D He strongly reminds me of Reed, except that he's an athlete. Which is a way is a breath of fresh air; who would expect a strong athlete - co captain at that- to be so confused about his sexuality? I don't know if that made sense, but there you go.

I hope you keep writing, for I will keep waiting for an update. :)
silvercocoa chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
I really wish I had something constructive to say but all I have is OMG THIS IS AMAZING *flails*. :D It's interesting, and I can't wait for more.

(Also, I just thought you might be interested to know: I found this story because there's a link on Facebook on the pages for Dalton and the gondola. Just so you know.)
C.R. Richardson chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Wow, I just finished reading Stuart and it's sooo good! I really like the Stuart/Derek aspect of Dalton - I'm finding it really interesting.

I think it's also really cool how you're entwining Dalton into your fic but describing the views from a whole different perspective.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

C.R. Richardson xx
keeponsmilingg chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Ok, so basically, I’m quite the happy individual after reading the chapter. I had to catch up because I hadn’t even read Chapter 2 (What the f*ck is wrong with me?) I’m also the world’s slowest reader, only because I get so distracted. But I finally got to the end, and I’m so pleased. LET’S GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING, SHALL WE? (I apologize in advance for this agonizingly long and crazy review. I’m known to give ridiculous reviews, but I can’t help that I get so excited. Maybe if you weren’t so excellent at writing… :))

Tabitha. Tabitha Adams. Tabby, Tabby, oh Tabby. TabbyCat. Let’s just face it, girl. WES IS NOT FOR YOU. Just think of this as an opportunity for you to move ON TO THE NEXT ONE. CUE JAY-Z TRACK. But in all seriousness, I did not like Ms. Adams at all when I first read Dalton, but there are always two sides to a story. And what do you know? Ray’s bringing it to us! So much love.

Derek Seigerson. His swag is so mean. SO MEAN. That’s right. You better jog up to Tabby, make her smile, and score that date.

"Name the place and time, sweetheart, and your wish is my command." HELL YES. TABITHA IF YOU DON’T, I SO WILL.

Moving on to Mr. Logan Wright. Ah, the first time he actually sees Kurt. And I mean…sees…Kurt. “He was like an angel that was sent from above. And Logan was now determined to make Kurt Hummel his guardian angel.” Oh snap, okay even though I knew it was coming, it’s still a *gasp* moment. Blaine was like this cloud or a huge cinderblock wall hiding Kurt. But the skies have opened, and the sun rays of Kurt Hummel have blinded the hell out of Logan. AND HE WASN’T EVEN WEARING SUNGLASSES. I can’t. I just. Okay…moving on.

I love your ensemble scenes. And I love your OCs. I’m so freakishly attached to them that it’s insane.

"She came to me, crying, telling me her stupid Windsor of a boyfriend and her had broke up. Naturally, she simply fell into my arms, and accepted a date with me without even a second thought!" Derek announced. LOL LOL LOL LOL Oh Derek, you slay me.

So picture me saying this, Chris Crocker style of course, “LEAVE CAL ALONE, OKAY? IF HE DOESN’T WANT TO DATE, HE DOESN’T HAVE TO. HE OBVIOUSLY HAS HIS ISSUES, AND IF HE DOESN’T WANT TO OPEN UP RIGHT NOW, HE DOESN’T HAVE TO! IF HE DOESN’T WANT TO GO TO THE CLUB AND PICK SOME GIRL, HE DOESN’T HAVE TO. LEAVE CAL ALONE.” *proceeds to sob all over the damn place*

Holy sh*t.

He pulled out the FIRST NAME. NATE. *FIERCE SNAP*I love the name Nate, just sayin’.

Oh Kappa, of course he’s upset with you. And I know you didn’t mean any harm, but you two already discussed this!

Hehehe, I love how D and Kappa are putting things together. "Do you think Logan corrupted Cal's mind?" For a second there, I was also worried that Kappa wouldn’t be okay with it, but he’s just trying to be a good friend. And I understand that he’d be worried if out of all people, Cal couldn’t trust them. But if Cal is gay, I’m pretty sure that telling anyone seems absolutely terrifying. TIME WILL ONLY TELL.

OKAY, IS THIS REAL LIFE? DOES DEREK ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO SCORE A SCHOLARSHIP TO AN IVY LEAGUE? HARVARD? Okay, I can only think of those delicious twins that were on the Crew team at Harvard in the Social Network at this moment. Mouth is watering. Can’t stop it. UGH. OMG. But back to reality. “Who am I kidding? I'm Derek Seigerson. I can handle this. It's just one more thing to worry about—how much hurt can it do to me, really?” *Insert any gif of Kingsley and that’s my current face* OH DEREK.

And don’t even get me started on Jon. If you don’t sit your hating ass down somewhere… I also don’t appreciate him holding this secret against Andrew. It makes me sad for him. It makes me sad for the both of them. Obviously Jon has something deeper against Derek. I JUST WONDER WHAT IT IS. I mean there are assholes, and then there is Jon, hahaha. But there’s always another side to the story. I’m just not sure if I’ll be able to handle it.

AND HOLY SHIZ. BURKE AND THEO (Best names ever, btw) I wonder what they’re going to do. I wonder what they’ll do. SO MANY QUESTIONS AND WORRIES IN MY MIND.

Okay, major Snooki wah. Derek was so excited and then…and then… *runs away and sobs* But this is why I love Derek. He’s willing to put aside everything for Logan, and that’s what makes him so…so…Derek. BUT REALLY LOGAN? I KNOW YOU’RE IN LOVE AND SH*T, BUT D HAS A CHANCE TO SCORE A CREW SCHOLARSHIP FROM HARVARD. I…just…can’t…with..you. LE SIGH.

CAL CAL CAL CAL CAL CAL CAL CAL CALLLL. Hug me. It’s going to be okay. I promise. Let’s just hug and sway back and forth.

Wait. What the…is this…am I…? Do I…do I ship Jon/Cal now? Holy shxt the sexual tension…I can’t even…

Okay," He huffed, and Jon twitched as he felt Cal's breath on his ear, "Try it again, but slower this time." Trying to get rid of very bad thoughts, but it’s not even working.

And what is this? Am I actually fist-pumping for Jon? "It's your life, Cal. You have to make of it what you want to make of it. You don't want to date—then to each his own, man. Don't let those pricks in the locker room tell you otherwise." Four for you Jon Eagen, you go Jon Eagen!

Jesus, I appreciated this moment SO MUCH. I appreciated the entire chapter. I’m just in love with your skill.

Now…this is where I get sentimental…*hugs so tight*

Now I know that the end of summer is drawing near (ugly cry), and I know that when school starts that both of our schedules are going to go jack sh*t crazy, but just know that this story is amazing. Never give up on it. You’re such an amazing writer and I’m glad that you take the time make your chapters near perfect before posting. I love it. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.

I don’t care if we’re 30 before the next time you update, I’d still read it. Okay, please don’t make me wait that long, but if need be, I’ll wait that long.

YOU DA BESTEST RAY/LANNUH/WARBLUHWHORE, and I can’t wait to read more.

PS THIS IS RANDOM AND SLIGHTLY IRRELEVANT, BUT I’M FOLLOWING SEAN BERDY ON TWITTER. SIGHS. OMG. LOVE HIM. Kbyeeeee.

-Chantalllllllll
Bourbon Rose chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Aaah, I love this so much :D And I love the boys :D Can't wait for the next chapter!
bitcheslovepolka chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
OH MY GOODNESS.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SIDE OF LOGAN THAT YOU SHOWED YOU ARE AMAZING *bows down*

JUST WOW YOU ARE PERFECT RAY. JUST FUCKING PERFECT