Reviews for Unwell
The Rambler13 chapter 1 . 3/16
I sang through the whole thing... And I think I may have woken someone up, seeing as it's about eleven here. But at any rate, lovely fic! The world really needs more good fics about Artemis. I'm glad to have found one of them! _
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
FINALLY! SOMEONE who gets that this song is PERFECT for Artemis with Atlantis Complex! Thank you! (You know, just now, typing 'thank', I fumbled, and typed 'tgif' HA! Thank God It's Friday! Not really, today's Saturday...But it was funny!)
Rocket Axxonu chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
hey you're right, this song goes absolutely perfect with this! I especially like the 'and how I used to be' and how that ties in to your line β€œthe only thing that had set him apart from others – the only thing that made him special – his brain, had been damaged.” That seems to capture Artemis's wistfulness and regret over losing his intelligence very well.

Anyway, nice job! (: I also particularly like seeing certain scenes from TAC written again from a more personal standpoint, from Artemis's point of view. The song is interwoven with the story very well, and the way in some places you used the song lines sort of like scene separators was interesting.
x Death by Torchwood x chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Wow. Good job on this! I think it's the best songfic I've ever seen. u Poor, poor Arty. I like how you 'showed' him at the clinic. That was cool.

REALLY good song! I've never heard it before, but you're right - it IS perfect for poor Arty. It's a really pretty song. It's going to be stuck in my head for a while, though. LOL.

I love this!
R. Reynolds chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
A fantastic song to go with an equally fantastic story. Well done. I have nothing to complain about, which is really rare, actually.

I really liked the very last line. I have OCD and have been depressed in the past, so I really related to Artemis in TAC. The only reason I got out of it was because people were there to hold my hand, too, and even when I tried to push them away, they wouldn't let go of my hands, either.

-R. Reynolds