Reviews for Meatball Surgery
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 1/12
I loved Lestrade's selflessness- "You've only got ten minutes. Just kill me now and get it out!" I liked Sherlock's compliment- "You're the only man at Scotland Yard even half-way competent." I also liked John's joke about the hospital having prettier nurses. The three of them were really strong in a difficult situation.
TheAngelWhoLived chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Ah this story was pure brilliance and I !
I JUST WISH IT WAS LONGER SO I COULD READ MORE, MORE, MORE :)
Louey06 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
thta was really intense. poor lestrade. He is one heck of s agjy to go through that without protest. great job really well done
sedeka chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Firstly I apologise for not commenting before - I honestly thought I had! I came back to re-read this and realised I hadn't. I adore this fic, it seems so feasible to me and you got the characters all spot on - I love calm, competent John - I think a lot of people when writing John forget that he was and army Dr on the front lines, he'd be very used to having to make quick decisions and get the job done no matter what the circumstances are, if he were to loose his composure then people would die, end of.

So thank you :-)
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Thats horrible! Bad! You're not allowed to make me enjoy something like that! Is it a bit not good that I loved that?
SophieHolmesWatson chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Wow. Just,wow. I think this is amazing and so well written!

-Sophie H W xoxo
Lemon Icee chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Chillingly awesome. Want to read more!
imaginativefig chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Wow. Is it weird to say that I love this? It probably has to do with the fact that I love BBC Lestrade so much... Honestly, I think I've read it four times now. This is so gripping and you're spot-on with the characters. Dang...
Handful of Silence chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh wow, this was really good. And really, really dark. John and Lestrade were absolutely amazingly characterised in this, and how Lestrade was so controlled throughout everything makes me imagine that his character is actually quite badass when he wants to be. Favourite line has to be his response when it was all over. "Say something idiot!" "Ow" You definitely got their personalities spot on. ]
luckypixi chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Wow I really liked this... I love all John and Sherlock's thoughts and feelings, especially when Sherlock explained that he didn't lie to Lestrade. The whole "operation" was good, although I think if there was no anestetic at all, Lestrade would have been in a hell of a lot more pain. But I loved the whole concept, with Moriarty testing them :)

Sorry for the rambling review!

Great fic!