Reviews for Connections
Ninaandianforever chapter 18 . 10/19/2013
Wow how ironic. In 2013, We learn Elena is programmed to fall in love with Stefan .you're some kind of psychic aren't you ? So amazing.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 24 . 7/2/2013
AWESOME! is this complete? you didn't mark it as complete. but it was AWESOME!
champigniouf chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
How the mother of damon can wrote something about à curse about stef and damon can if she died when she gave birth to stefan ?dont understand .good fic :-) (sorry for bad english )
Aj chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
Huh! Elena is always the sacrificial lamb! why can't it be Kat?! I can't stand that bitch! And Damon is going to be soooo pissed when he find out cause' he will. Eventually.
Aj chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
Oh theres nothing like Katherine to ruin your day. I knew something was wrong with Matt:(
Aj chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Damn matt! I never thought I would say that LOL:)
xELinneax chapter 24 . 1/23/2013
You did an amazing job at this! I was so happy in the end and I had tears of joy threatening to spill. I loved this so much. Thank you for the wonderful story. 33
xELinneax chapter 22 . 1/23/2013
I cried. You're killing me, but I can't get enough of it. :')
xELinneax chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
Holy crap this is good. Damn, you should make a fanfiction book! You're completely perfecting this!
xELinneax chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
Amazing! The anticipation was incredible. You are so talented!
xELinneax chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
Perfection. Excellent chapter. I'm loving this more and more as I go along!
xELinneax chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
Utterly amazing. You really capture the emotions of the characters. Loving this so much. :)
xELinneax chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Loovvee how you brought in Damon and Stefan's mother. Can't wait to see where this is going!
xELinneax chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Really loving the storyline so far. Great work!
xELinneax chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
The chapter was amazing! I was completely drawn in and I will definitely keep reading. :)