Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
fallgoddess chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Would love to see more of these two. Maybe that 4way puppy play date. ;-)
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
That was hot! I happy that Jasper was okay. I would say that I would not do that.. But it hot to read and watch.. Has long has it safe..

you have excellent writting skils. I felt like I was right there watching it. awesome..

:)Leona
PandoraGalacia chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Very intense. I like the way Edward looks after Jasper :)
dragonfly336 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Very good! Loved Emmett..lol! And great job with the plot bunny :)
Luv2Read247 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I love the puppy play date idea! I've never heard of that before and it really interests me. Do you know of any other stories that have that? I would love to read more! You should write another story with that aspect in it ;) But I loved the rest of the story too, that was just my favorite part c: You should continue or write a spin-off with the four-way puppy play date! I would totally read that ;D
sessahhh chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
That was hot. I loved the little added details - puppy dates, ice cubes, Emmett and a possibly pool party. Very good. Good luck in the contest!
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh now your just a tease! lol You have to post the 4 way puppy play date...cus, that just sounds like WAY TOO MUCH FUN to miss! lol

Awesome story!
Tendarts chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I really enjoyed your story! I love a good Slashy BDSM story. I did feel like the club was more a "semi" public place for the scene to take place, but the scene itself was intens and very hot!

I was a bit confused at the after-care, when "Master gives me an enema to clean out all the cum from my ass" . All the guys wore condoms right? No cum was to go in the ass?

Anyway, great job with this plot bunny!