Reviews for You Can't Afford the Ticket
ScarfBook chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Thanks beautiful first chapter. I laughed so hard at this:
"And somehow get all the way to Paris?""Isn't the palace just outside the city?""That's Versailles moron," she sighs. "Monaco is on the south coast." Crap *this one I read it out loud hehehehe...
iwrotethissky chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
"Fly a few thousand miles and show up unannounced?" She replies with a tilt of her head. "No Humphrey, that's what stalkers do."

HILARIOUS.

Another marvelous one-shot, i love it.
Mrs Crawford Badgley chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
He flies all the way to France for her...so cute! I love Dan and your take on him, not only in this Fic, but in all of them is so perfect...

P.S.

Sorry for annoying you the last few hours with my endless reviews for every Dair FanFic! I read one and had to read the rest. Your writing is great and your stories are addictive! Thank you and please write more :)
renonoelle chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I really liked it.
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Cute ending :)
bsloths chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This is magical! And I know it probably won't, but this is exactly what I want to happen in Season 5! Great fic!
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
this was uber cute. :]]
sarabrowncolorado chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This is a really great piece. I love the friendship you establish. The back and forth between them is spot on. I have a hard time writing that but you make it seem effortless.

I love his part:

He's in the airport, standing in front of baggage claim, and realizing the only French he knows is all food related.

When his bag finally comes around, he lifts it swiftly from the conveyor and wanders toward the exit stopping once he hits the taxi lane.

He only has so much cash on him, and taxi drivers usually count on things like that and destination once you acquire their services.

Sighing, he looks around for any sort of cosmic clue as to what he should do from this point.

This was an appallingly bad idea.

I love how Dan just went. He didn't even think about it. He just went. And he went to the WRONG place!

I love Harold welcoming Dan and how Dan tried to explain what he was doing there...but went for the truth. She's important to him. And I loved what that meant to Harold.

"No Humphrey, that's what stalkers do."

HAHAHAHAHA. Especially loved this because Dan, of all people, should be pretty familiar with stalkers by now!

And this:

Appallingly bad idea, Dan muses.

Might be the best one he ever made.

Beautiful. Perfect. Damn. What a good closing two sentences.

Great work!
Xx starlight-moon xX chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This is adorable. If only the show would take this route! Not that I'll delude myself into believing we'll get anything more than a time jump to the end of summer and a few more rounds of Chuck / Blair. Still, it would be nice, and I can completely see this happening - everyone was wonderfully in character, and the whole thing was just the right amount of sweet and funny, with the perfect amount of relationship progression between Blair and Dan. I loved Dan-in-Paris, his Louvre-dash, Blair's wake-up kick, "you're supposed to be the one who doesn't let me down", "if only it was as simple as that", and the Dan / Harold interaction (so awkward, but you can tell Harold likes him).

Great work! :)
mayfair22 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Please tell me you're going to continue this. This was so so awesome it has to be continued,...
chry chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
There was such good characterization going on in this one-shot! And I was inwardly squealing. Thank you for giving us Dair goodness when the GG writers probably won't :( But who knows? I see things like this and I hope!
sucker-for-a-romcom chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
love, love, love it! I'm a puddle!

Works well as a one-shot but must admit, I'd love it if you continued...
k.asante chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Brilliant first chapter, I'm loving the Dair interaction so please keep this story going!
chrisguy9017 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
If only thhe show could have beautiful moments like this one. Great oneshot, I read it slowly just to make it last.
Selene Appia chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Really nice :) I hope you write more.