Reviews for New Beginnings
Brindabella chapter 21 . 6/10/2011
Fabulous final chapter! I just loved it! It had the most perfect balance of romance, drama and oh so many other things! I adore happy endings! You completed the story very well, and I fully expected Jen to accept Nick's proposal, because you set it up so well :)

I do hope you're writing another fanfic - I love your stories!
elche01 chapter 21 . 6/9/2011
So beautiful! So sad its the end of the story, but it was such a nice ending, perfect! And I think you picked the exact perfect ring for Jen! Hope you start up another story soon!
marlza chapter 21 . 6/8/2011
PERFECT ENDING. I am so envious of your writing, I can barely string two sentences together. You describe scenes so well plus the added humour from the characters makes for a really good story. Thanks so much I was thoroughly entertained with every chapter.
Hamilyn chapter 21 . 6/8/2011
Woohoo that went out with a bang (scuse the pun :P) AWESOME! You got the passion just about right. It was hot and just enough..any more would have been too much but you did it so nicely without being crass. I'm fanning myself LOL.

Very sweet. The scene where he gives her the ring and her response is just lovely and just how I picture they would have done it. I loved the bit you wrote about Duncan and Nick talking about the ring very funny! LOL

I'm sad it's over but it was a great story! Pity Matt felt he had to leave but really I think it was the wisest option for him under the circumstances.
elche01 chapter 20 . 6/7/2011
I'm really sad this story is ending, I've loved it! Hopefully you write something else :) the past two chapters were so cute! You've really got the characters down pat... Can't wait to see how this ends :)
Hamilyn chapter 20 . 6/7/2011
Aww sweet ending as always. I LOVED the banter int he restaurant it was great and so true to life. A really great chapter. Pity the next will be the last.
marlza chapter 19 . 6/6/2011
You write beautifully, I can imagine every scene as you write it. Glad Nick and Jen had the "Juliet talk". I think it bothered her more in the show than she let on. Fantastic chapter.
Hamilyn chapter 19 . 6/5/2011
Awww I don't know how you do it. This is just so good. All of it! Loved the scene between Rhys and Bernice it was excellent. He just doesn't care :D

"wondering how the hell Buchanan had got her to sleep with him" urghh Matt still just doesn't get it does he?

The last bit when Nick brought up about Juliet..so emotional. It was great. So realistic. Just how they probably would have talked about it and so necessary. They would have had to have confronted it somehow. (My version of that confrontation is typical of me - way OTT dramatic but ha that's the way I am LOL)

Really excellent. Looking forward to reading more!
elche01 chapter 18 . 6/3/2011
Oh my God, that was perfect! It was exactly like watching an actual ep of CH! The interview scene & the Waverly scene! Loved it. Also loved Nick threatening to 'knock your block off' haha it was great. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Brindabella chapter 18 . 6/3/2011
Oh this chapter was one of the best yet! Great job! I LOVE the little war you have going on with Matt and Nick - it's such a love triangle with Jen, and getting quite intense now! I especially loved this line:

So go and talk to her – please. I don't know what you said to her, but let me make it clear. If you treat her like a piece of crap, or speak to her like a piece of crap because she happens to be with me, I'll knock your block off. I don't give a stuff what your rank is."

That had me laughing and gasping in shock at the same time! It was fantastic!

The scene right before Matt came to apologise to jen was also awesome ...you can write intimate scenes very well - something most of us struggle with, and because you do it so well it's a pleasure to read. Well done!

I cannot wait for more! I hope you're writing furiously right now on the next chapter!
Hamilyn chapter 18 . 6/3/2011
Aw really sad ending bit. Awesome though! The confrontation between Matt and Nick was terrific. Spot on :D All teh characterisations are perfect. Your interview with Waverly was very believable too...just how I think she'd have handled things :D

I hope there's going to be a bit more! :D
Brindabella chapter 17 . 6/2/2011
I am so sorry I have not been reviewing each chapter as you post them, but rest assured I have indeed been reading them, and LOVING them! You're doing such a great job, and I am so wrapped up in this story! I check everyday to see if you've updated :)

You have got the characters - Nick especially - spot on, and I am just so enjoying it. I also particularly like how you have delved into Bernice's corner she has painted herself into with her views on Rhys and Allie and Nick and Jen's relationships, and how you have begun a real issue of sorts between Matt and Jen. It's sad to see such good friends fighting and not getting along but it is making for fantastic reading!

I can't wait to see what's next. I just can't say enough how much I am enjoying this and how gorgeously you write the romantic scenes between Nick and Jen. I am just melting with romanic gooeyness from it all! Please keep it up!

I eagerly await an update! :)
elche01 chapter 17 . 6/1/2011
That line 'nothing sexy about pink pigs on pjs' in the last chapter made me laugh so hard! Loving this story, whats going to happen to them? And I hate Matt at the moment haha can't wait for more!
Hamilyn chapter 17 . 5/31/2011
Aww sweet. I'm glad Jenn wasn't too upset with Nick. Good thing she was so diplomatic about what Matt said to her because he was so out of line and I think Nick would have been pretty angry if he'd heard it. Methinks Matt is jealous but he was horrible..he owes Jenn an appology more than she owes him I think!
Hamilyn chapter 16 . 5/30/2011
There are so many things I love about this chapter! The pig pj's LOL cute. Sad that Matt and Jenn have argued. He owes her an appology. I hope they make up. Love how Jenn blames Nick for the relationship being out in the open! *eyeroll* Hope everything doesn't go pearshaped and they have a blue because of this :D Oh and Jenn's Mum checking Nick out as a future s-i-l gold :D

Thank you!