Reviews for Inadequate
cuckoopuff chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Oh, this was a really well character study of Mycroft in my honest opinion. Really well written.
VioletErin.26 chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
I love reading about Mycroft! :D thanks for writing this!
Grac3 chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
So sweet. I loved it!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Loved it! I love the way you write Mycroft :)
BloodyRosie chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
wonderful

i loved it

hope u settled okay

smile
lotluz chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Beautiful short story. I do hope these scenes turn out similar to the season 3 of Sherlock. I love the odd relationship of the Holmes brothers, seem to hate each other on the surface, but there is still something more. Thank goodness writers like you write about these times.
TadPole11 chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Huh, I've been dying for a "Mycroft-centric with Sherlock thrown in at first unwillingly" adventure for years now. If you would ever feel inspired to write one, I wouldn't object. You certainly seem to have their awkward yet loving relationship down pat.

Isn't it interesting that Mycroft loves Sherlock with the same sort of "I'd do anything for you" intensity that Sherlock loves John-yet Sherlock often pushes his brother away?

Wish the show would expound upon WHY. :(
TadPole11 chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
*hugs Mycroft* *sniff*
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I love Mycroft Holmes. Blame the new show, blame MG, blame ACD-but I just LURVE him. He doesn't get enough attention or love. :(
Saskie chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Aw... Sherlock should tell Mycroft that it's not anyone's fault. Mycroft is so adorably protective I love their sibling-rivalry/relationship!
Jfreak chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
I really enjoyed this story :)

I know that's not really a great summary, but it is true :D

- Jfreak
Ambikai chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
This is ... well I'm not sure what I can say that can ever cover how beautiful this piece is. Such emotion and detail in such few words - its so powerful that even though I'm someone who generally prefers to read longer things with this I feel completely satisfied.

You've captured the relationship and characters - LOVE this so much.

Thank you.

A.
Cainchan chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
ohh my god, this chapter. woow.
Sidney Sussex chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Ah, this is lovely. You really make me care about Mycroft, and you treat him so carefully. I don't think there's very much post-Reichenbach Mycroft out there (if any), and this is just... very much appreciated. Thank you.
ImpishTubist chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Oh, this is very sweet. You write Mycroft very well, and I loved the feel of this chapter, and especially the last two lines. Well done!