Reviews for Stand by Me
Angela Ortega chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
That is sad part when he told Kisara about cancer and after that. I know that he wont give up and still love her. Man, so sad!

My guts tell me...hope that he will make it because he is a fighter.
BigBlueBeautifulEyes chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Ohmigosh! I loved it! You're a wonderful author! I LOVE reading your stories! Great job and keep up the good work!
CrazyFool65 chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Another great story. You were able to capture the character's reactions and emotions very well in my opinion. Please update soon.
Cloisenne chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
:( please update soon! i need to know what happens D:
Cloisenne chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
I almost cried during this chapter. :'(

I really like how you write, it's very moving and descriptive.

Please update soon )
Cloisenne chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
This chapter was incredibly sweet. Aww, poor Kaiba...
Cloisenne chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
I really like this fic so far!
NitratesTrot chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
oh no, cancer? *cries* this fic is great, i totally devoured it. keep up the awesome work!
Lnzhomeskillet chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Great Chapter.

I loved the lemon, it had awesome detail, and I like how it gave just enough before they took it too the bedroom, entertaining yet it wasnt trashy lol ;)

Nice touch with the 5D's character as well. You are doing an great job.

I dont like this John Carmen guy at all lol
K5Rakitan chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
I like the extra thoughts you added for Kisara. I love how you portray her as such a kind, caring soul. :)
miaou5 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
ahh, really liking the plot for this fic. i love the relationship between your characters. keep up the amazing writing!
dragonball256 chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Wow wat an intense & emotional chapter. Joey pissed me off too, I cant wait till he looks stupid when he finds out about Kaiba. Update soon please.
K5Rakitan chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
I like the cute interaction between Joey and Yugi. I also like how you threw in a little drama with Mokuba not getting the whole story. You did a really great job with Joey as well :)
insane.sanity8393 chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
So, I started this story unsure of whether I would like it or not, but it turns out that I really have. The emotions in this are so raw and heartfelt that I almost feel bad for Kaiba, and he's a fictional character. This is a very interesting concept to follow and I look forward for the next installment.
Lnzhomeskillet chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Very good chapter, a lot of people really misunderstood Kaiba! Poor kid!

I really enjoyed reading this chapter, and the story in general is great so far.

There were a good many spelling errors in this chapter, so watch out for that, but I still loved it.

Keep it up!