Reviews for God Save Those Kittens
farmgirl1964 chapter 31 . 5/6/2013
Love this set of stories. Also really love this last song, too. I thought 'Mannequin' was one of the coolest movies ever. I'm working on reading all your stories, so look for more reviews from me in the future. Keep up the great work!
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Have to admit I only found this when I was searching for the lyrics of heaven bound. Great chapter. I don't know the tv show but I know Ryan and Celtic thunder and I'm a huge fan . thanks for sharing this story. The chapter was powerful and moving. well done.

I went to their Australian tour only last month and the year before that when they first came. They were amazing. Did you go?
Athena64 chapter 31 . 8/22/2012
Thank you for this long fanfic! I enjoyed every bit!
Gothic Butterfly chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Haha, I love Auggie kicking Jai's ass! You might want to re-read over your chapters and do some editing on your spelling, there are a few letters missing from words here and there. I also love the spoilers for the next chapter at the end of each chapter, it's a good way to keep a reader hitting the next button!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 31 . 5/9/2012
amazing
Anne Nonymus chapter 20 . 2/28/2012
Whoa, that was an amazing chapter. Usually I find smut a little crass, or technical. You managed to make it all about feelings and emotions while not diminishing the heat of the situation.

Awesome job,

Anne
STReader chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Typed this chapter on your phone? Love your urge to write, because the results are wonderful.
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 29 . 11/4/2011
This story was amazing
Miss-evil-lil-elf chapter 29 . 10/26/2011
Well Hello awesome fic! ") Keep updating!

Hope your kiddo starts doing better! And RELAX! Stress isn't healthy! ")
SharpestSatire chapter 29 . 9/29/2011
I'm getting slightly confused with the, uh, pacing of this story. I think pacing's the word. But whatever. :D
cotedepablo911 chapter 29 . 9/27/2011
Okay I honestly love this song. You, my friend, have a great taste in classics! And it was cool to see this one. I can so picture this in my head!

Please update!

PS Good luck with your son!
idkaname chapter 28 . 9/23/2011
This chapter was amazing!

It even got me to read your karaoke story all in one night. I though my giggling and "aww"ing would wake up my own personal Auggie but he gratefully stayed asleep.

And thanks so much for keeping writing through the season break. Reruns are too hard to come by, and rereads are hard when you have a photographic memory.

The chapter was amazing an hilarious in the right places. The karaoke story was doubly amazing, an that slap in Ben's face will go down in my memory of favorite book moments.

Hope you update soon!

Sincerely,

C M

idkaname
CMW2 chapter 28 . 9/21/2011
I always smile when I see the update for this story. High quality A-Squared awesomeness, as always.
sharpestsatire chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Because it wouldn't let me review on the newest chapter... coolness. (Did I really see my name in the AN at the bottom? Whoa!) The cool thing is I can totally see them going there! Ha ha, and it's true: Jai will never live it down! Mwhahaha!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 20 . 9/19/2011
It takes a unique individual to write this kind of situation. I have intense difficulty writing it. You can write smut and still, somehow keep it classy. Good Job!