Reviews for One Of The People: Vignettes
samanthatm chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
Judilee chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Mystic, once again you have touched my soul with your lovely tale of Nitari and her jewelry-making background. I also make jewelry, so I appreciate your attention to detail, and of course, the story itself...what a touching way for Nitari to meet her future mate, Akon. I admit, after reading all current 41 chapter of One of the People, I'm delighted to find these stories which add so much to your story. Irayo, Mystic. My blessings go with you as you begin your nursing program this year. Stay healthy, okay? You mean so much to me, and all of your readers, of course. My dear granddaughter has begun reading your stories and also loves them. Eywa ngahu.
Taronu 'Ewan chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I have been following these two love birds from the start of your story, and I must say, these insights to the original story are fantastic! The battle hardened Tsu'tey simply turns to slush around the infectiously charming Joanna. You have made magic with these two individuals, Tsu'tey will be the perfect mate to wonderful Joanna, he will lay down his life to this beautiful soul (Joanna) who has stolen his heart from under his nose. She just refused to take his shit anymore, and started to speak up for herself against him, and this proved "ballsey" to a tough Tsu'tey, who rarely had anyone chastise him or back chat him in anyway! From that moment on, Tsu'tey found himself with a potential (worthy) mate, someone who found a chink in his armour, and worked it the right way to his weaknesses! These two are made for other!
Irayo for a wonderful story, keep it up please!
WhiteWolfWoman chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
Aaawww! *dies of extreme cuteness*
Keep writing!
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
That was SO CUTE...

claycarole chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
Enjoy it while you can, dear parents. For too soon, those cute little babies will turn into ...teenagers! Teenagers with questions!

Have a Merry Christmas, Mystic!

Speaking of about a summer gathering of 2 or 3 clans for fun, games, trading goods, and friendship reunion?
laithano chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
loved it, will you be writing in the main story about the adventures in her pregnancy?
mmgig85 chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
Dude! Love the story! Spent the weekend reading the full story. Found this yesterday and completely geeked out. Cant wait for more!
camelotprincess1 chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
This is an adorable chapter! I love the interaction between Joanna and Kanei, first as a two year old and then as an adolescent. He still wanted his mother to heal his booboos! So cute! I hope you write more family moments like this in the future!
Lu Bane Na chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
that was really endearing. I'm so envious of Kanei. My mother would never be that gentle and loving. Kanei, when you get bigger, you better always love your mother and protect her, you hear?
laithano chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
Joanna is a very caring and nurturing mother. and good wife as well it looks.
laithano chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
so sweet she was such a daddys girl
claycarole chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
I can hardly wait until Jake becomes a Daddy! I feel Tsu'tey will tease him relentlessly...until it becomes his turn!

I believe Jake and Neytiri's progeny will be quite challenging!
Moonlight Calls chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
Finally I have time to read this! Haha But wow, I have to say that I love Anaya more, not to mention Arat (I hope their friendship becomes more). Hope you update soon, and let's see how far I can read in my inbox:)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »