Reviews for Branded
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Heh! Good one!
scootersmom chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I enjoyed this story very much! It was so funny...even tho Sam didn't agree! I am so glad to see you writing again.
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I don't know if you knew this, or it's hilarious coincidence, but at a recent convention, someone asked this very question, and Jared joked that Castiel left a hand print on his a**! Great minds think alike, I guess! :)

Really funny story. Good job!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This was just what I needed. It made me laugh after this season finale. What a great way to lighten the mood for Dean. Loved it. I loved it even more that it brought you back to writing. Hope to see a lot more from you soon. Hugs, Vonnie
spnMom chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This was really funny (hahahahaha!), but why was it black; maybe because he didn't originally have his soul to burn hot? My theory on the missing hand print was that when Dean was pulled out of Hell, it was his soul that was raised from perdition. A body was re-constituted and the soul was shoved in. That is where the hand print came from. When Castiel grabbed Sam's "essence" from the cage, it was all memories and no soul. He never shoved Sam's soul in, he just had his memories and DNA... Death did a much cleaner job with the soul. No hand print... Just my version.

Again, Loved your story, thanks for posting.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
LMAO! This, this is awesome! ;D I had also wondered why Sam hadn't had a mark on him but then figured it might have had something to do with his soul being left behind. Instead, it was hidden on Sam's BEHIND. Lol, corny, I know. ;P Anyway, loved it! Made me chuckle. :)
Amy chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Yes, it is funny. Rofl. Hilarious. Ah.. Poor Sam. *snicker*
Michelle chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh my GOD this was funny! I can barely even see to type this I'm laughing so hard! Really great job you captured the boys really well :D
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Very funny! I loved it!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
great. i was wodering that too: let me guess, it will never be addressed why Sam never got that weltDean had in S4
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
So glad to see you back with another Supernatural story, loved it! And, hadn't thought of that, but Sam should have a hand print on him if Castiel pulled him out of hell, and you put it in the only place it could have been that Sam, and Dean (!), hadn't noticed until now! Poor Sam, so embarrassed, and Dean going from awkward to laughing hysterically as he realised what the mark that had Sam so panicked was! Guess Dean did need a good laugh and a bit of light relief after finding out about Castiel's betrayal with Crowley.

Hopefully we will get some answers in the double episode finale tonight (I will have to watch it online tomorrow as Season 6 doesn't start airing here in the UK until 8 June!) but then, it will probably leave us with more questions too!

Great story!