Reviews for When It's You
LensFlares chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
.Gosh! That was amazing! It was incredibly sad, but still amazing! Awesome job:)
sunshine21409 chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
I hope you have or plan to do a prequel.
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Ahhhhhh. I wish you would have done a continuation of this! You write so well...I really wanted to see what happened to Tony and well, the team solving his case after I saw your little two-shot...
sblack13 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
That... was depressing. I cried a bit. It was good though. I think you captured them well. Poor Tony. D':
lilawonder chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Great style in this little story. It really packs a punch. I would love to see Ducky, Abby, and Palmer's reactions though. I look forward to reading more of your work.
MTGZ chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Oh no! Believe me wen I say, I actually had tears in my eyes wen I read that chapter:( pleaz sat hes not actually dead, PLEAZ
CountessCora chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Well written story. I liked reading it a lot.
writergirl85 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Please do a chapter where he says goodbye to everyone as a ghost. I know that there will be something with Ziva and Tony.
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Very sad, but nicely written once again. Great addition! :)
You'llRememberMe chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Hey! When did you start writing NCIS stuff?

My lucky day I guess :)

It was very realistic (though I hope it never becomes REAL in the show) and I enjoyed reading from the unique perspective of the detective.

The very last line, the one about Det. Mitchell(?) watching a family fall apart, was my favorite. It just... Resonated with me, like the final chord of a song. It stays with you. Its also m favorite Because that's what the MCRT is. A family. Except, to me, they're closer than that.

So, all in all, great job :)
Yoru no Nx chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
You made me cry...
daxam1216 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Hi, really good one shot. Well done.
Belker chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Really sad. I almost held my breath when they told Gibbs who it was even though I knew.
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
very nicely done!
singer-s-lament chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oh poor Tim. His chief tormentor is always larger than life to him. Well done.