Reviews for If You Don't Know Me By Now, Let Me Enlighten You
Karsata chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Haha, this is sooo great! Thank you!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Totally hysterically funny. Thanks for the laughs.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Sick, utterly sick and twisted and slightly disgusting.

I LOVED IT!

Very funny. I snorted and laughed outloud throughout.

Hilarious how you incorporated canon Twlight into your demented netherworld.
BellaFlan chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
*Looks out window* yep, nothing by snow and zombies up here. *drools* brains! Me want brains, eh!

Funny stuff! Thanks for writing.

Flanny xo
jmolly chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Brainzzzzz...

Yeah. Canadian, eh?
brenda chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
well to be total honest with you i think a zombie ate your brains this story shows that much
prettyflour chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Holy Shit! This is fabulous! Made me snort, several times!

I quite liked it.
TashtheSlash chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
just thank you!

that was amazing D
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
ewwww!

LOL!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This was totally funny. I loved the whole zombie idea. L J Summers is lucky to get such a fun present.
MSPT chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Hilarious!:D Thanks for writing!
valelf chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
LOL! Oh, Miss Shayla Flay, that was awesome! SO funny! You rock, chickie babe!
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
And the undead, brain-craving, masochistic zombie-lion totally fell in love with the wide-eyed, unbelievably oblivious Mary Sue…uh, I mean, sacrificial lamb… *snort-giggle*

Never Trust a Shop-a-holic, Psycho-Midget With a Plan… Heh heh... lovely description! :D psycho-midget... lolol

"Obviously, Jasper lost the bet."

"Emmett, we're here to help Bella, not ridicule your brother," Carlisle said in a reprimanding tone. "There will be plenty of time for that later." BWAHAHAHAHA... I love how Carlisle is actually on board for ridiculing Edward! :D YAY!

"Yeah, cinnamon Altoids are awesome," Jasper replied. *Snickers* Actually, my weakness if Big Red gum. lolol

Rosalie sent Bella a pitying look. "Yeah…reality sucks, eh? You go home with a vampire and wake up with a zombie… Story of my life." *slides a look at Rose and leans away a bit*

"Mr. Melena, right?"

"Yeah…Jasper failed his mid-term and…overreacted." DAMN. Being a zombie doesn't sound so bad when you put it like THAT...

So funny, nice laugh for me today. :D I loved it, it was hilarious.
jansails chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Ewwwwww ;)

jansails/jan2
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Bwahahahahahahaha! Ah Shay, you are such a comedic genius! That was hilarious and I loved it! I can't even say what my favorite part was because I was laughing the entire time. However, I did really love "Well yeah, I guess...eight months." LOL And the 3 things and the whole bit about Canada and zombies. hahahaha...what a great b-day gift for LJ :)